Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Sanada

#1
Glad I could help.
#2
Did you check that maybe Pikachu is still using someone else's .rel file? Like Marth, for example?
#3
Model Imports / Re: DoE's Model Shop Juri Han Released
December 14, 2012, 04:22:48 PM
These are great custom models your making here. Can't wait for Krom.
#5
Wow, thats awesome! Thanks again for considering me for this award!
#6
Quote from: Albafika on August 22, 2012, 06:55:26 PM
The Staff Helper Award was given to all the former Staff Members and Raphael for his constant help on the BV thread and valid reports. Gratz buddy.
I just noticed this today, while I'm thankful I was considered for this award, I'm not sure how I earned this award?

I hardly posted in the BV thread itself, I only posted one report and one suggestion.
Unless you meant this from the Community support, but I thought that had to do with the restorer awards?

I apologize for my misunderstanding.
#7
I don't know if this is a silly suggestion or not but here it's goes.

Is there an option to search for brawl hacks that has csp's or sss's only?

Say something like "Show hacks that has CSP's /SSS's only" along those lines.

Does that make sense?
#8
Quote from: Albafika on August 14, 2012, 01:05:16 PM

Staff Helper can be obtained in many ways. But the Vault Staff has that pin because of helping out with BV stuff in here way before they were considered part of the team (Back then it was just given to whoever offered to help and was proven to be of assistance).

That Award must actually be revised now that the Vault Staff are a official part of KC-MM.
Ah thanks for clearing that up I understand it better now.

I agree, I think there should be a pin for the BrawlVault, and perhaps the Admin/Global Mods as well, since they're also part of KCMM.

#9
What's an example of BV moderation and /or tech support thought? If it's the BV reports, (which I had thought), is there an set number of them like say you have to report 10 valid reports to get the award (it's an example I dont know what value it really is, this why I'm asking).
#10
How do we earn this pin though? From the looks of it, I've seen a few people post valid reports on the BrawlVault thread, yet none of them have this award. Is there a set limit like how the Good Citizen/Sniper awards are? What are some other examples aside from BrawlVault reports that this award has that others can earn? Since it has mentioned technical support, what's an example of that?
Currently, the award has most people who are also BrawlVault staff. One could think the pin is for the BrawlVault staff.
I'm sorry if I yet don't understand this more :/
#11
Quote from: Segtendo on August 14, 2012, 04:53:00 AM
Got a suggestion for a pin.

The pin with the arrow pointing down (can't post the image. On a Wii) and the lightning or W/E it is. Maybe it could be used for another reward based on the number of legit reports a user makes? Name could be "Striker" or somethin' cuz you "strike down" people who aren't following the rules or something.
I thought that's what the Staff Helper pin was for?
Unless, I'm misinformed, what does that pin do then?
#12
Help / Stage music reset codes?
August 08, 2012, 11:31:43 PM
-Nevermind I figured it out, thanks.
#13
Help / Re: Mario Freezes!?
August 08, 2012, 06:28:02 PM
did you had a rel over mario?
#14
I noticed the site now shows ads at the bottom of every page surfing the forums, is there a way to somehow disable them? Maybe like an option in the profiles settings?

#15
I'm sorry to bring this up, but I have lost interest in the rel database thingy.

It's becuase it's too much of a hassle to bring all the rels and codes to the right place, for what, only for those to quickly slap those things together and call it their's and releasing a pack on the Vault?

It's depressing, I'm sorry but I don't want to be the one who creates a whole new wave of ports due to the rel database thread.