DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 14, 2012, 02:35:37 AM #120 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:36:12 PM by SonicUnderground316
Juri look dope man ;) !!! Like i PM you, me and agent-s will attempt a HD texture for her. You said in the description that you planned to make the model better in the futur, I can't wait to see that cause already, i like  how the model turn out. I don't care if Nanobuds and SJS port the SSFIV one btw. To me this is how the CAPCOM model should have look in the first place (of course it's not perfect but a lot more closer to what i expect when seeing the promotional art). I mean it's true, why didn't they try to fit these artworks ? I like that she look both very cute yet deadly at the same time (like i requested).

A shame that apperantly Shiek can't have alternate faces (facial expression) though. To be fair the current on is really cool and for some reason, it make me laught XD.

Edit: Once the texture will be finished, I will probably send you a pic of it here and try to give you an actual  feedback since right now, i'm just to glad about it to be in "serious critic" mode LOL.
お前はもう死んでいる。

These are great custom models your making here. Can't wait for Krom.

Do want that Chrom texture on Ike!
-pending-

Slippy and Frog are Released hope you guys enjoy, Now to get more work on Dio and Chrom.


So hyped for Chrom, Lambda, and Kosmos, lot's of characters I really dig that you are working on.

Frog and Slippy look great. Excellent work, man
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Thanks for the support you guys really appreciated.  ;D

Umm.. You are the one of them guys called God right?


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on January 22, 2013, 10:07:49 PM
Not sure what you mean.

It's sort of a joke. You see, back when Beyond You was the "big game in town" of Vertexing (he's still damn good at it, I think) was called GOD endearingly...Now that I think about it, I think it was even before then, dunno for what though. :c

It's sort of a community in-joke.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Beyond certainly deserves the name, I think I have 90% of his stuff on my SD card.


January 22, 2013, 10:54:01 PM #133 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:58:02 PM by Demon_of_Elru
Thanks for letting me know, I'll see if I can fix that.

These are all the projects I'm currently working on.

Custom Models Model Imports

Modified Model Import Released Hacks Update

 

Rawk Hawk (Paper Mario :TTYD) DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miyu Version 2 (Starfox 2 cancelled SNES game) Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear Series) Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I-No (Guilty Gear Series) Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Krom (Fire Emblem Awakening) Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nicole (Sonic,Archie Comic series) Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lambda-11 (BlazBlue) Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taokaka (BlazBlue) Wolf or Shiek
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pea[censored] (Skullgirls) Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kos-Mos (Xenosaga Ep.3) ZS Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Prinny (Prinny: Can I be the Hero) Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mecha Sonic (Sonic & Knuckles, SMBZ) Ganon, Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Korra (Avatar The Legend of Korra) Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bunny Rabbot(Sonic Archie Comic Series) Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.