Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Fox

#1
Any number less than v1.00 is considered unfinished beta releases, on or over than that is considered the first official non-beta release and have almost all bugfixes included, around 2.0 for new features and feature-related bugfixes, and compatibility between extra and core features, 3.0 for moar features/bugfixes, orgasms if over v8/v9 (v0.8/v0.9) XD

Though, it doesn't matter lol.
#2
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
August 30, 2012, 02:23:15 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 02:01:32 AM
It would be very useful for making CSPs.

There are number of reasons why camera shouldn't reset to X:0, Y:0, Z:0 every time the previewer is opened, it would be kind of tiresome when we had to zoom it out just to preview the models.
#3
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
August 30, 2012, 01:57:32 AM
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 01:39:04 AM
I got a question.....when previewing a model is it possible to save the camera's angle?

I don't think that feature has been implemented yet because we haven't thought of that! Would love to see this feature in next BrawlBox.
#4
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
July 28, 2012, 12:38:44 AM
Meh REL/DOL and go for BREFF :srs:
#5
Programming / Re: Brawlbox Stuff
June 15, 2012, 04:50:33 AM
Livestream is also free but I don't know if it has sound cuz I'm a deaf person...
#8
Quote from: Tcll on April 02, 2012, 12:07:14 PM
if I may make a suggestion, (not to sound selfish and uncaring...)
I'd suggest turning down the green intensity on your monitor by a tad...
if you can't adjust that then turn down your contrast ;)

You really shouldn't have said that to us.

BTW, lime is cool lol
#9
Fix That Error game look very exciting!

I wish I could play...
#10
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.65b Beta Released
December 27, 2011, 05:07:43 AM
Give rig without t-stance a try?
#12
Great to see features getting better and better!
#13
64/Melee Fox finally imported into Brawl and kick Falco + Brawl Fox out!

Oh YES! :happy:
#14
Help / Re: I need help with Riivolution.
November 10, 2010, 03:45:53 AM
Maybe this is not an answer you were looking for but all 4.2u Wiis usually have black screen after an app from HBC has been loaded. It's because Nintendo's system update patched IOSes that help prevent hacks from working.

Just delete all IOSes that have ID over 200 and then reinstall Waninkoko's cIOS, it will usually help resolve that kind of error.

This is dangerous hack, be sure to install BootMii as boot2 and create backup before doing that stuff.
#15
Help / Re: cfg usb loader
November 07, 2010, 07:01:54 PM
ISOs must be converted into WBFS only if you're planning to load ISOs from NTFS formatted HDD using USB Loader GX