Why does everyone forget the Black Knight? =(
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Taiko on April 11, 2014, 03:19:58 PMYa that's what I meant.
I think he's talking about the way they're masked. Specifically, this area I've noticed was a bit iffy:Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It looks like the light grey part where the ear bends was a result of the mask bleeding over, and there's a slight halo of red around the eye iris. I've noticed a few spots on the other ones too, which I can point out if you'd like.
Quote from: Miraj on April 10, 2014, 02:55:20 PMThe second ear looks a bit weird. The one that is light grey.
You're the only one who has the problem can't help you sorry I already fixed it maybe you're PAL.
Just a little colo for the pleasure of many fans :p
Quote from: Erico9001 on April 03, 2014, 10:45:04 PMI can try him out if you would like.
Right, so it turns out I had a lot of work to do still. Fixed several glitches involving monado purge and monado eater. In order to fix one with monado eater I made it an attack that does not have a hold (works better this way anyways). Also, I altered current and created new animations to make his movements more fluid.
I just finished some new falling and jump animations and am working on new walk/run animations.
Post Merge: April 04, 2014, 05:23:18 AM
Great, now that's all done. His own fall and running animations makes him unique. He walks with his two hands on the sword still and as he progresses into a run he gets that form he uses in-game (cutscenes) where the Monado is at his side and to back as he is running. I've been thinking about changing the winning animation that has Ike's aether attack to something else. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do for this?
The other thing I might be changing is the dash attack, but I already have an idea for this.
Tomorrow's a day off for me so he very well may be finished tomorrow (but you know, things come up).
(note to self, still need to do air dodge)
Before I release him I'll want to have someone try him out on their wii first so that I'll know if I screwed things up with the external graphics again.
edit: Oh yeah, and kienamaru I still need you to check out balancing. I don't think anything is terribly op at the moment but the balancing is not fine tuned.
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 30, 2014, 02:11:54 AMIsn't he over Pit though? But the CSP's and all would probably work in the same way.
Nice! Good to see this got released. I have some recolors and CSPs that I made. Let me look through my computer, I'll find them.
Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 02:14:03 AM
Here everything is.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nqq5ad28bv86m5s/Recolor.rar
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:06:43 PMI think it deals 17 percent to the enemy and 4 percent recoil but in total it's 21 percent if that helps. Oh and isn't Side B the side special? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I didn't understand the Side Smash. Does that mean that his own damages increases, or the damages the hit deals?
Neutral-B - Thunder Wave - A weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target and deals 6(9)% damage and 2% recoil.
Side-B - Wild Charge - Pichu shrouds itself with electricity and charges forward, deals 17(21)% damage and 4% recoil.
Down-B - Nasty Plot - Increases Pichu's Special/Smash damage for a short time.
That's... Funny, but familiar... Lol.
Sadistic is supposed to be my part... Lol...
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 29, 2014, 04:43:52 AMI'M INTERESTED! BK IS ONE OF MY FAVE FE CHARACTERS!
Not really for Chrom at this point, I'd say we pretty much know what we need to know. But we will definitely need some help testing when the Black Knight's final beta is released. If you are interested we can totally send you a link when he's ready.
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:16:08 PMXD Akeno.
Send it to me :srs:
I'm gonna butcher it
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 11 queries.