Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Eiji_Ar

#1
Do you realize how scummy you sound when you flat out say that you are going to use the leaked beta AFTER the devs told us not to use it? That's very disrespectful not just to them, but the community.
#2
There's this guy (Phillip Pham) that keeps reporting my entries AFTER I reported them myself. Yes, download links are broken, which is why I reported them myself. But this guy keeps double reporting them. Nano did tell him to stop, but Phillip is back.
#3
Quote from: E-scope12 on May 06, 2016, 10:19:28 PM
What? Who is doing that?

Like... all comments requesting/suggesting something in this thread.
#4
Guys, I said "Please don't post requests on this thread or on my YouTube channel. It makes it hard for me to keep track."
#5
Model Tutorials / Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies
January 02, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Tutorial to make custom CSPs and BPs

Tutorial: How to make your own trophies

Hey! AlGeorgeRomo here. A long time ago, someone asked me to make a tutorial on how to import your own trophies. Here it is. I hope you find it useful.

http://youtu.be/3d2Lsb8TMrA
#6
Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on December 28, 2015, 09:32:05 AM
Should I send you my build through dropbox then?
Or what's the code for Melee Adventure? (if there is one)

There's no code for Melee Adventure. I mean codes from Project M. They may be interfering with Melee Adventure.
#7
Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on December 26, 2015, 11:27:30 PM
Replaced common2.pac & gameconfig, but it seemed to take me back to the Wii Menu whenever I press play on PM's boot up menu.

There may be some codes interfering. I don't know what else could be causing the problem.
#8
Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on December 25, 2015, 10:59:47 PM
How about if I want to add the Classic Mode / Melee Adventure Modes to my build?
I replaced my common2.pac with yours and even added the adventure folder in stages, but it still freezes. Any help?

You need to replace "common2.pac", "gameconfig", and I'm not sure if it'll freeze if you have unlocked stages.
The Adventure folder has nothing to do with All Star.
#9
Quote from: jolo97 on October 03, 2015, 07:30:02 PM
Got a question here. Lets say I want the vanilla project m stages ...

Classic Mode and Melee adventure are in common2.pac, so you can change the stages and portraits as long as you don't modify common2.pac.
#10
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on September 28, 2015, 02:19:30 AM
my request still stands: an updated version, maybe with a new helmet and two shoulder pads as opposed to one?

I'll think about it ;P
#11
Quote from: Armored dragon on September 26, 2015, 10:35:03 PM
I more or less ment the black/shiny zard to be released separately.

Yeah, it's in the Melee Pokémon pack.

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on September 26, 2015, 10:51:22 PM
Well, if you're talking about the one currently on the Vault

Yeah, it's updated now

Quote from: ~Sushi~ on September 27, 2015, 07:19:50 PM
How many requests can i make?

Gracias carnal :)
Well, if you mean how many costumes you can request in a lifetime, there's no limit. If you think of a costume in a few days or weeks after you already requested one, it's ok.
#12
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on September 24, 2015, 10:01:35 PM
I have a request too, if you don't have too much on your plate already. c:

I liked the idea of your original Mach Rider, but if I recall there were a few bugs...

I already did. I removed the scarf, added a single shoulder plate, and fixed the bones

Post Merge: September 26, 2015, 10:01:17 PM

Quote from: Armored dragon on September 26, 2015, 03:56:15 AM
I have a very simple request. in your pack you replaced the black charizard with the purple one. do you think you could make a normal black/shiny zard costume that's separate from the mod pack?

Do you mean making an actual black Zard costume? or just releasing the shiny one separately?
#13
Quote from: BeepBoopWAH on August 08, 2015, 06:27:29 AM
I have a few questions and a suggestion:

1. While the project consists of hacks done by many people including myself, we're not a team like Project M quite yet. Maybe in the future when I start working with other modders and get more experience, we can change things like movesets and codes. As of now, I'm not the person to ask for custom movesets :/

2. Not really. I mean, Fierce Deity is in the Triforce Slash trophy, but that's about it :P

3. Nope

4. I added those costumes because that was the only way I could put them in Melee Adventure. I may add them as extras using cBliss in a future update. I can't make them selectable by pressing a button, though. That's coding, and I don't know how to do that.
#14
Quote from: thatoneguynolan on July 31, 2015, 03:29:06 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or anything. But I'm using the Homebrew version and I can't edit the csps or anything for when I want to add my own costumes. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

CSPs are now located in projectm\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter
#15
Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 20, 2015, 10:18:34 AM
This is really impressive stuff. I'd say this is the most holistic pack I've seen on this site.

... would you consider making a download for your work on the Melee items? They're very well done and somehow no one else has previously made them to that standard.

Why, thank you :3

I may do that in the future. Daisy Peach, Fierce Deity and Fedora Pikachu are staying exclusive, though :P