Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Puraidou

#1
Every download is required ONLY to have to hit download. Accounts or temp accounts, both are unneeded extra actions, which is not what is in the rules.

QuoteAny link that requires a user to do anything other than click "download" is not allowed. Sites with timers (e.g. RapidShare) are fine; sites with ads*6 or passwords are not.

So yes, that site is against the BV rules.
#2
I think it's connected to the 503's lately again. Cause i get 503's here and on the blog now.
#3
Quote from: Scout on May 24, 2015, 01:43:39 AM
The blog link ain't working for me, is it something from my side?
It works for me. Try clearing your browser cache.

Though it might be something related to the 503 i just got on the forum.
#4
Quote from: Nαnobuds on March 12, 2015, 07:42:14 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207972

Why does this guy still have posting privileges?

Everything he does is wrong and reported, yet he keeps going.
Quote from: drogoth on March 12, 2015, 08:03:18 PM
I've asked the same question multiple times lol


It's the only answer.
#5
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 19, 2015, 03:06:54 PM
The "Noob" Who you deleted the multiple posts, keeps on posting in the wrong threads.
He keeps asking for someone to make him a Model and Moveset.
I keep telling the kid, that no one who makes good movesets, cares to make movesets, anymore.
And especially not by request. And Definantly not on the wrong thread.

I reported him, but no response. So I am assuming perhaps I should post here.
Wrong topic..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2555.2940
#6
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 11, 2015, 12:29:07 PM
I found a bug in Brawl Vault:

I noticed that collaborated hacks show all of the collaborators normally fine, when logged in, but not when a person's logged off of kc-mm. I double-checked this by testing 2 random collabed hacks, in 2 different browsers, which means that people can't get credit, which is much more major of a bug than I initially thought.(I initially thought it was a totally different, non-serious bug.) To see what I mean, you can check any hack that is collaborated by anyone, and then log out and go to the same hack to see that nobody is collaborated.
I can confirm this as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The tests i did were:
Logged in: Chrome, IE, Firefox. All 3 show the collaborations.
Not logged in: Chrome, IE, Firefox. All 3 did NOT show the collaborations.
#7
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 07, 2015, 07:48:54 PM
It's already unchecked, though, so theoretically, my email should be visible to everyone, so maybe it's just a Google Chrome problem?(That's where I noticed it not showing up) To test that, can you see it at all?
Email:   chessmanevan@gmail.com
Shows for me, and i use Chrome.
#8
Quote from: the_randomizer on November 25, 2014, 01:27:30 AM
Can't guys just go with a non-[censored]ty host that isn't run by knuckle-dragging mongoloids?  Seriously, they've done nothing but be uncaring [censored]heads about it.
Quote from: the_randomizer on December 04, 2014, 05:33:10 PM
Can we please get a host that doesn't suck? Like, one that isn't run by mongoloids?
Do you really need to say the same thing twice here? Vyse is looking into it..
#9
Quote from: tsukikomi on November 25, 2014, 05:58:05 PM
So regular thing? Not being able access the site cause its too full?
They're looking into it, so until then it's something we have to live with.
#11
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 09, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
It's something that happens once in a while here. Get used to it.
In all honesty, it's been happening way more then normal lately.
#12
Quote from: Perfect Nazo on November 08, 2014, 05:46:06 AM
It's my iPad. It wasn't doing this while I was using Safari except for one other time.
Try cleaning your browser cache then.
#13
I have the same issue, also with Chrome.
#14
Quote from: Scout on October 10, 2014, 12:27:49 PM
When photobucket has an bandwidth error, the thumbnails grow bigger... sometimes taking double the submission space.

This happens sometimes, its an odd function photobucket has.
I never had that anywhere, nor have i seen it happen aside maybe one or two on the vault..
#15
Quote from: windhunter7 on October 09, 2014, 11:33:15 PM
I've also seen a bunch of reported hacks on the Vault that are reported because the Photobucket previews were too large; maybe only Imgur auto-makes small ones? :-\
lolno, photobucket makes previews. People just don't know how to paste the correct links into the vault submission forms.