Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Tormod

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 15, 2014, 09:55:39 PM
Quote from: Angelglory on May 15, 2014, 07:40:48 PM
What's Classic Ganon without a trident?


This canon is looking awesome, where exactly did this model come from? I cant really tell of it was made from brawl parts or not. It looks so good.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 13, 2014, 04:50:57 AM
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 13, 2014, 12:55:41 AM
I'll deffo add the cape. but i wish there was some way to add extra bones that has secondary animation/physics like his hood and marth/ike's capes
You can, since link's hat bones use wind and gravity physics. Clone the neck bone, then you can get a new strand of bones off of his bust. Delete bones as necessary, and then rename the remaining bones the same as the hat ones. Then they will use physics in game. Nice job on link, what is it from? I'm very curious.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 10, 2014, 12:49:00 AM
Quote from: Pik on May 09, 2014, 08:56:55 PM
Hmm, well it caused a lot of clipping on the cape so it wasn't included. Also, he only had it in his trophy and victory animations in Melee-- I even had a new sheath made, but removed it in the end. I think filesize was an issue, too.
it was the wrong image, lol. I decided not to change it though to keep this new thing under wraps. Come to think of it... Deleting the post would've been better
But now we're all curious! I think there is a free pass for most cape clipping unless it is clipping more often than not. But if there are file size issues anyways then I would agree to leave it out.
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 09, 2014, 05:20:22 AM
Quote from: Riddler on May 09, 2014, 04:11:12 AM
Dibs on featuring it, Tormod. Do you plan to do Blue/Red mail, Red/Mirror shields, or tempered/golden sword? Peeeerhaps some item replacements?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy:


Definitely the red and blue mail and master swords. I originally decided against making the other alttp shields but maybe I will after all.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 09, 2014, 01:43:21 AM
Quote from: GBC on May 09, 2014, 01:31:51 AM
i would change the mouth texture
I plan to change the standard mouth texture, but not all of them. The albw version is more just here because I had the bracelet and shield already. It won't be an exact replica of his 3ds model, just sorta based off of it.
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 09, 2014, 01:27:47 AM
Its been a while since I've worked on these guys. A link to the past and A link between worlds Links.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The modeled eyebrows will still have all of the eyebrow expressions.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 08, 2014, 06:32:48 PM
Quote from: Kage Ryu on May 08, 2014, 04:32:20 PM
I would at least leave the center cape bones alone, because you can probably rig the hair to that.

I've never done that myself, but I know the inverse is possible (cape rigged to hair bones, a la P:M's Shadow Peach).


And she should also have gigantic rays of blinding yellow light appear for her FS eyes! 8D
That's a good idea, though some of the animations can be screwed up. One way to fix it is to create a bone tree that has bones coming off of the head, and name them as the cape bones.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 04, 2014, 10:46:05 AM
@SatoshiKura clothes tend to be more difficult than weapons, but here's how I would do it: flatten the coat minus the sleeves into a rectangle. Cut the sleeves the long way (on the underside of the arm) and flatten that into a rectangle. Then just map the hood and.

@ShadowLuigi-NG- Add an unwrap UVW modifier.
#9
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you guys like it.
#10
Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2014, 12:39:13 PM
great model congrats
Quote from: Gravity on May 02, 2014, 01:27:54 PM
The Greninja to end all Greninjas, good job.
Thanks, guys.
#11
Finished, Greninja. Pics and download link are in the original post.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 29, 2014, 01:08:37 AM
@ Beyond: That looks great, I am very much looking forward to it. You said warriors inspired, does that mean he won't be exactly the same as hyrule warriors Link?
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 26, 2014, 08:01:07 AM
@ Kage Ryu: I agree with mariodk's requested additions, but more importantly I think it needs Mewtwo represented some how. Some of the different options would be replacing the unfamiliar hand, adding a tail, adding his horns or adding his neck link thingy.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 23, 2014, 12:02:58 AM
Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 11:08:33 PM
That might be one of the better Greninja's I've seen so far. It might also be because of Max's fancy rendering, but as long as you can get that slimy look in-game, I'll be a happy camper.
I should be able to get the right look in game.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 22, 2014, 11:35:12 PM
You should position the tongue, so that it matches Sheik's hair bones.

Or you could rotate Sheik's hair bones to match Greninja's tongue.
I am planning to rotate the bones to match the tongue. That way I can play with the weighting to try and avoid it from hanging straight down like sheiks ponytail. If it doesn't work out then I'll rig it to the hair completely.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 22, 2014, 11:05:52 PM
Getting ready to rig it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.