::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ikuto on February 01, 2012, 01:44:15 AM
Thanks for doing the sonic vs shadow stg. Anyways so one ver will move and another won't?

Yeah.

Its as simple as deleting the animation file. I dont imagine everyone would like having to run to fight.

News for the ruins:
-Ruins are now wider then they were before, trying to fit the original aspect ratio better
-Lighting is finished
-(very bad) shadows are working, of course I'll fix them.

You should make two versions of the Sonic vs Shadow stage.
One that's slow enough for slower characters to fight on, and another that slower characters will have to use the bunny hood in special brawl to play on.
I'd also suggest waiting until the countdown before starting the animation, otherwise everyone will instantly die. But I'm sure you've already thought of all of this, ahaha.
(I hope that made sense >.>)

Quote from: Rages A Lot. on February 07, 2012, 12:41:57 AM
You should make two versions of the Sonic vs Shadow stage.
One that's slow enough for slower characters to fight on, and another that slower characters will have to use the bunny hood in special brawl to play on.
I'd also suggest waiting until the countdown before starting the animation, otherwise everyone will instantly die. But I'm sure you've already thought of all of this, ahaha.
(I hope that made sense >.>)

Already thought of that.

I'll have the characters spawn on a plat form that doesnt move, which would dissapear after about 10-15 seconds.

Oh and The Temple is done.

I'm making the video now.


Quote from: Haseyo on January 31, 2012, 01:44:57 PM
I have Minecraft Island, but I'd love to upgrade to a bigger island :D
I just pray you don't make every single block able to be grabbed. Not sure if the other guy intended it to be that way, but it's kind of annoying trying to kick someone but you grab a random ledge instead...no where near an edge.
Srry about that. I could update it not to have that pretty easily.

FC: 2191-7379-6272



My mine craft stage is just going to be the map for Garry's mod ported to brawl.

I'd post a link to what it looks like in GM but website seems to be down, and expect the Ruins up sometime tonight.


YES mystic ruins is released!!!
My Life is Complete!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What in the [censored] is that man?

By the way, Mystic Ruins is a great place to snap some shots in.

;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2012, 02:20:28 AM
What in the [censored] is that man?

That thing would be a creeper, which are from Minecraft.

They love to destroy things by exploding.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2012, 02:20:28 AM
What in the [censored] is that man?

By the way, Mystic Ruins is a great place to snap some shots in.

;o

My next stage is minecraft.

So I'm gonna add some minecraft mobs to the stage to spice it up.


February 11, 2012, 05:05:04 AM #583 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:17:55 AM by Oizen


Welp thats the playing area.

I need to make the sky fit I know, but thats coming later.

Upon looking at the picture,I  realized some textures were upside down.

Its fixed now.

I am excite. Having all bombs + creeper texture over bob-ombs = winsauce.