EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 05, 2011, 01:55:48 AM
That's what I 've been doing.
Prevents crashes, but cannot be charged.

BTW, Ra-Bit[1]... I don't know what it does, but it doesn't seem to do anything when put in the start of the Usmash or Dsmash.
How does Avatar Ness work then?



That Gray Fox is amazing...
Well done!
Can anybody make a Travis Touchdown PSA?
That'd be great :D
--------------------
Main: Cloud (haloedhero, BeyondYou)
Secondary: Geno (Shadic)
Tertiary: Ganondorf (Brawl-)

March 08, 2011, 03:28:33 AM #392 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:29:25 AM by MrBrightSide
ehh...you're a tad late.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

When the ?s are satisfied and done on the changelist, I will release V4 of Gray Fox.

Anyway, Avatar Ness didn't seem to change the animation of the Windup and charge animations of Dsmash and USmash.....

I'm quite impressed.

Once it's done, I'll download the full thing!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik



Excuse me, EY, but there are like a bunch on Motion pacs. Which one am I supposed to choose?

Quote from: songeflemy on March 15, 2011, 01:43:21 PM
Excuse me, EY, but there are like a bunch on Motion pacs. Which one am I supposed to choose?

Choose the one that is normally-named, that's the current one (Just thought I'd respond if you hadn't already figured it out yourself (which, knowing what I know of you, you probably have.))

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The Side-B keeps locking Mega Man in his T-Stance (I think that's the term) until he gets hit extremely hard. Am I doing something wrong? Also: if there's an updated Version already (I can't seem to find it if there is), the download link would be most helpful, Thanks.

Quote from: Xarael on March 18, 2011, 07:34:04 AM
The Side-B keeps locking Mega Man in his T-Stance (I think that's the term) until he gets hit extremely hard. Am I doing something wrong? Also: if there's an updated Version already (I can't seem to find it if there is), the download link would be most helpful, Thanks.

You're probably using the wrong FitNessMotionEtc.pac.  Use the one that's simply called FitNessMotionEtc.pac


Oh no...it's the "Comming soon" hype up again XP
lol kidding...line is getting old though :D

I know. But even though I update as much as VG cats does, I'm more consistent than 3D realms.

Also, the longer I wait for a solution to my issue, the more polish the movesets of Gray Fox and Lyn recieve. Yesterday I finished Gray Fox's new dair(I have pics in the OP).

hi guys,i'm new to this forum and i'm very impressed your work here,Yoshi,especialy Gray Fox add-on!I have some questions i want to ask you,Is that OK?

1.Can you replace Gray Fox emblem in Brawl??like a Fox Hound patch or something,just like Snake have Fox logo...
2.ah..Gray Fox's plasma gun is not correct..you see..in MGS his gun is look more badass....can you retexture it??
3.Can you replace Fox's current voice with his voice from MGS??
4.Do you have an email???share with me??i want to make friend with every MGS 'fans^^