EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have one question to you EternalYoshi.
Wich characters are the "most wanted" for you in brawl? (Import Models)

My most wanteds are:

Waluigi (done)  :af:
Knuckles
Knuckle Joe
Isaac
Little Mac
Lyn

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 29, 2011, 09:18:48 AM
I have one question to you EternalYoshi.
Wich characters are the "most wanted" for you in brawl? (Import Models)

My most wanteds are:

Waluigi (done)  :af:
Knuckles
Knuckle Joe
Isaac
Little Mac
Lyn

I'd really like to see Knuckle Joe too.  Either the import or a vertex over Kirby or Metaknight (I remember requesting a vertex AAAAAAAAGES ago, but no one replied XD).

Also, don't double post needlessly.  The "Modify" button is there for a reason.

For those requesting fixes, there are some rules the model must follow, or I cannot fix it.

Models must have the following bones:

YRotN
XRotN
ThrowN
LHaveN OR RHaveN OR HaveN

If they do not, then they are not technically salvagable.

If it's an import from another game, they may have an equivalent of a HaveN bone.
PM me the model in that situation.


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 01, 2011, 12:03:10 PM
How can I find out the bones?

^
Ater you fix the model with the model fixer, right click the characters mdl0 file after opening it in BB, click preview and open up the four tabs. Textures, polygons, and bones should be oon the right tab just like previewing a brawl character with brawlbox.

My lens is now clean and Brawl is working perfectly, so my hiatus is over.

Yay. Welcome back, even though you weren't technically gone.

I was a phantom on the forums techincally, being unable to advance with my stuff or test anything.

I was basically a support phantom.


now that you are back  are you gonna work on mega man some more like a better vertex

That vertex wasn't made by him...

Welcome back sir. *salutes*

Quote from: EternalYoshi on June 10, 2011, 05:29:38 PM
I was a phantom on the forums techincally, being unable to advance with my stuff or test anything.

I was basically a support phantom.

F*ck yes, and not in Captain Falcon's voice.

Also, what's this about Knuckle Joe I see some people posting about?

I would absolutely love it if you did him and all that. Since your work is always in such quality.


June 11, 2011, 01:01:27 AM #492 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:21:15 PM by SmashClash
StarWaffle might make Knuckle Joe in his poll.
If not I'm willing to if it means a PSA will be made at hand for him. :)

I've been making him:
This is from 3 days ago, though.

Hi EternalYoshi,
It´s me again  :)
I don´t know on wich project you work but perhaps you can help on the Waluigi project.
There is no one who work on it and there are a lot of people who want to see Waluigi.
Your Fixing was great but can you help with  the moveset of Waluigi?
Like your epic Gray Fox