vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

omg, I love your work KTH, nice ssb64 Mario  :happy:

May 21, 2011, 08:57:59 PM #601 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:59:16 PM by MarioDK
KTH sorry but i forgot to add the vertex to my .iso for make the video to my moveset
but one of your´s Vertex got a Video already your´s Normal/SSJ3 Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice work with your SM64 Mario. Unfortunately I won't use though as I find the N64 era to have the most unappealing graphics in video game history, nothing personal against you. It lacks the charm of sprites and lacks the sharpness of more modern graphics (PS2-present), essentially making it the worst of both worlds in my opinion.

Thanks everyone.

So, MarioDK, i've started the export of Gotenks, the face, hair and eye was already done.

Need only the body now.

Awesome ;D and i am almost done with Revamping Anivernage´s vegeta animations for "B" attacks then just PSA it and wait for Beyondyou(is abit stupid wolf got vegeta attacks this why i wait for vertex to upload it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Stopped Ryu. Sorry, it's too hard to make it :c

I can make something, it's for that.

Finish Gotenks.


could you please upload what uve done so far with ryu?
also, the rip model and textures from TvC...
i may try to finish him... (not promising)

but since u made some progress... ^^


KTH can i help and give you suggestions and ideas on what you can make?
 
             


May 22, 2011, 11:02:00 PM #610 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:36:47 PM by dark sonic 19
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 
             

May 22, 2011, 11:40:00 PM #611 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:41:15 PM by KTH
Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 22, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



IDK, i(ve many work on moent but i can add on my list.

So, about Gotenks :
I DO MY BEST!



This is horrible...

He need a resize only. But IDK how to make it.

Quote from: KTH on May 22, 2011, 11:40:00 PM
IDK, i(ve many work on moent but i can add on my list.

So, about Gotenks :
I DO MY BEST!



This is horrible...

He need a resize only. But IDK how to make it.

actually that gotenks looks really good. to resize just go under dingoberriz tutorials titled... "ones slot size mods" or something like that.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


u can resize the head through vertex, i dont think it'll glitch at all...
ive done some hacks with small heads without any animation issues...
a one.slot size mode is realy unnecesary...

May 23, 2011, 04:12:17 AM #614 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 04:15:24 AM by MarioDK
AWESOME!!!!!!!
resize = PSA ;D so just wait for the PSA

now just SSJ1/SSJ3 and if you can do it try tomake the ghosts of him for the PSA and as low filesize as possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later