Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think I can make it not change. PM me the file and I'll quick fix it for you. I'll get it back to you by 5:00 PM at the latest.


Any idea as to why isn't this thread showing up on the threads' list in Attacks and Animations? ._.

Also, why are you giving up on this project? You were very enthusiastic about this...

This thread should at least be displayed on the list, it became invisible when you were moderated, Rydia. -_-

Edit: There.

May 28, 2011, 10:46:57 PM #334 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 08:44:58 PM by Kit Ballard
No, it just got burried. Like it should of been >.> Locking.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



*dusts her topic off* tch fine... I hate secrets anyways... I'll post anything new about Tifa later.

edit: It's now later and I've updated the OP with everything so far =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Wulfy on June 09, 2011, 09:38:59 PM
Glad to see you unlocked this thread, I'll make sure to give as much feedback as possible. =P
Thanks. I prob won't be doing anymore tests untill I've gotten finished all the attack variables (all the A, B, Air, Throw, and Final).
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on June 09, 2011, 09:40:51 PM
Thanks. I prob won't be doing anymore tests untill I've gotten finished all the attack variables (all the A, B, Air, Throw, and Final).

if anything, really, feel free to let me know!

i've just realized how much I've gotten done on Tifa 0.0 Holy crap!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Wulfy on June 10, 2011, 12:52:12 AM
o.o More than what I playtested with you?
Nah, that list is up to date to what you've demoed with us.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



How are you not getting freezes cause of filesize limit :(
I must know!
Cause like, I have a totally hot idea for a Din PSA after I'm done with Aniversery Link...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 10, 2011, 03:19:55 AM
How are you not getting freezes cause of filesize limit :(
I must know!
Cause like, I have a totally hot idea for a Din PSA after I'm done with Aniversery Link...
I've been within  Motion Limits since I've started. Deleting and rebuilding alot of it cut a ton of corners. Now the Psa, It's so far under it's limit due to the "junk" data that the paralizer had. since the gun isn't used, alot of space was freed when it was updated.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



So about how much space do I free up deleating said "junk" precisely? And I mean all of it, since she won't use the whip or anything at all related to the gun in the din psa.

I won't be doing anything too spactacular, maybe some new A attacks animation wise with a fire element, and the specials graphics will be minimal but interesting.