Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Uncle0wnage on August 31, 2010, 02:49:22 AM
ok, I began working on the stage and it is coming along pretty good. I have the basic model placement and I am working on very rough textures to base better ones off of. The stage is the motel, you fight on the pavement, on the balcony, and on the roof. The pavement is solid, half of the balcony is solid, other half fall through, and the entire roof is fall through. the stairs are a solid ramp that juts up at an angle, leveling off with the balcony, and continuing to the edge. The sides of the motel are drop offs, so you can cling onto it. The pavement will also have ledges, and pits on either side, so it is not a walk off stage. progress pics maybe tomorrow.... ;)
Great to hear its all coming together :)
I was actually hoping it would just be a walk off stage with no obstacles/upper levels.  just the Hotel in background. the fact the stage would be nmh themed is enough for me

Can't wait :)

Quote from: joem3693 on August 31, 2010, 05:45:31 PM
so hows henry going?


He's pretty much done. I've been tweaking his face texture lately, tryin to get it to really feel like Henry.



dang, I love the texture.
It's nice how even when you've never heard of the source of many of these textures, you can still appreciate a well executed texture. It really looks nice so far.

Quote from: joem3693 on September 02, 2010, 07:53:59 PM
so what's the release date for it?

It's coming out tomorrow. ;D

Quote from: mariofan1138 on September 03, 2010, 12:31:49 AM
dang, I love the texture.
It's nice how even when you've never heard of the source of many of these textures, you can still appreciate a well executed texture. It really looks nice so far.
I'm glad you like it man. I know that a lot of people aren't into No More Heroes but I'm glad that people still enjoy using their hacks and are getting introduced to it through my hacks.


hey did u fix the small polygon coming out of zero's head glitch in the standing animation?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



Henry Released. ;D


Quote from: Pokechao on September 03, 2010, 02:19:37 AM
hey did u fix the small polygon coming out of zero's head glitch in the standing animation?


I honestly haven't even touched Zero much since I released v1. I'll try to fix it when I revamp it.





On second thought, I just spent the last hour or so working on it and I'm bored already, so basically Pikmin Trainer isn't going to happen just yet. If a hack can't hold my attention for a long period of time, I lose interest. So yea.

Imma make something else instead. Maybe something new...