Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
While we're on the theme of MK charies, could you maybe do the chick with the metal fans as weapons (whos name always escapes me lol) on ZSS? :3 that would be epic <3

Also  Lyn (you could even get the texture from her assist trophy texture) would be epic <3

@ Hollow: I don't know about this forum, but in most of the forums adding the pole is in the thread options when you're editing the first post of the topic.

Quote from: Hollow on November 02, 2010, 08:39:22 PM
I have a question. How did you add a poll to the thread?


At the bottom, right above the Quick Reply and the "<<previous next>>" buttons.
You should see something like Reply, Notify..., there should be a Add Poll option next to those.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 02, 2010, 08:40:41 PM
While we're on the theme of MK charies, could you maybe do the chick with the metal fans as weapons (whos name always escapes me lol) on ZSS? :3 that would be epic <3

Also  Lyn (you could even get the texture from her assist trophy texture) would be epic <3

@ Hollow: I don't know about this forum, but in most of the forums adding the pole is in the thread options when you're editing the first post of the topic.
Kitana?

I've thought about doing here. >.>

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 02, 2010, 08:47:54 PM
Quote from: Hollow on November 02, 2010, 08:39:22 PM
I have a question. How did you add a poll to the thread?


At the bottom, right above the Quick Reply and the "<<previous next>>" buttons.
You should see something like Reply, Notify..., there should be a Add Poll option next to those.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 02, 2010, 08:40:41 PM
While we're on the theme of MK charies, could you maybe do the chick with the metal fans as weapons (whos name always escapes me lol) on ZSS? :3 that would be epic <3

Also  Lyn (you could even get the texture from her assist trophy texture) would be epic <3

@ Hollow: I don't know about this forum, but in most of the forums adding the pole is in the thread options when you're editing the first post of the topic.
Kitana?

I've thought about doing here. >.>

lol her name always escapes me XP

either way, do you think you could tell me a way to vertex peache's head and hair onto ZSS? or should I just look for the Zero Suit Peach texture? :s


Quote from: Wolfric on November 03, 2010, 12:42:27 AM
Lyn would definetaly be something I'd like to see.

This is gonna be epic, if he's over anyone who's easy to psa with I'd be happy to give it a try. Though I should finish my Zant psa first lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 03, 2010, 01:52:41 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 03, 2010, 12:42:27 AM
Lyn would definetaly be something I'd like to see.

This is gonna be epic, if he's over anyone who's easy to psa with I'd be happy to give it a try. Though I should finish my Zant psa first lol

Lyn and Soren are the only FE characters I'm interested to have in Brawl, too bad no one's interested in those, even thought Soren has a decent PSA already D;

Quote from: Wolfric on November 03, 2010, 03:27:15 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 03, 2010, 01:52:41 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 03, 2010, 12:42:27 AM
Lyn would definetaly be something I'd like to see.

This is gonna be epic, if he's over anyone who's easy to psa with I'd be happy to give it a try. Though I should finish my Zant psa first lol

Lyn and Soren are the only FE characters I'm interested to have in Brawl, too bad no one's interested in those, even thought Soren has a decent PSA already D;
Yeah... Even though that PSA is broken, it is well made, especially considering the time it was made, no animation hacking, and no fancy new techniques... Plus I want Soren anyway... I have my reasons.

I cant believe how pepole could prefer a MK character before Wander :D

POS: Great Clouds, i think that at the end Im gonna put Cloud (PSA included) as a complete character in my Brawl

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


Well next to smash bros and mugen I think MK is one of the bigger arcade-ish fighting games out there :P
And yes I know brawl isn't arcade style, but it's still a fighting game.

Quote from: Wolfric on November 03, 2010, 03:27:15 AM
Lyn and Soren are the only FE characters I'm interested to have in Brawl, too bad no one's interested in those, even thought Soren has a decent PSA already D;

Lyn, Soren and Sothe are 3 FE characters that A LOT of people want to see a vertex hack of actually.

Damn, this thing took WAY  longer than I wanted. But it should definitely be coming out today.
Now I can finally start Raiden....




Quote from: Wolfric on November 03, 2010, 12:42:27 AM
Lyn would definetaly be something I'd like to see.
It seems there are quite a few people who want to see her as a playable character. Maybe I should make a new poll...

No love for Hector T-T I'm genuinely surprised no one has done Hector (from the same Fire Emblem game as Lyn and Eliwood) over Ike.  There's even an Ike with an axe vertex o.O

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 03, 2010, 09:14:43 PM
It seems there are quite a few people who want to see her as a playable character. Maybe I should make a new poll...

Yeah I would also like to see Lyn as a playable character and making a new poll seems like a good idea.

That Cloud looks awesome Beyond! Great work :).

Fire Emblem's got tons of awesome characters that would fit right into Brawl. Unfortunately, I'm only familiar with Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn but there's more than enough with just those two games that would make epic characters. I'd like to see a Naesela or Tibarn but I'm not sure what you'd do about giving them wings besides putting them over Pit.