Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Nice work on FF7 Cloud :3

But...Why did you give him the Crisis Core Buster Sword? He didn't have it in VII. The Guard for VII was the normal gray metal one. O_o


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 03, 2010, 09:43:54 PM
Nice work on FF7 Cloud :3

But...Why did you give him the Crisis Core Buster Sword? He didn't have it in VII. The Guard for VII was the normal gray metal one. O_o


To be honest, I wanted to separate it from all the other Clouds. He'll still have Akari's sword included in the download and I'm working on the Ultima Weapon now...

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 03, 2010, 09:53:03 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 03, 2010, 09:43:54 PM
Nice work on FF7 Cloud :3

But...Why did you give him the Crisis Core Buster Sword? He didn't have it in VII. The Guard for VII was the normal gray metal one. O_o


To be honest, I wanted to separate it from all the other Clouds. He'll still have Akari's sword included in the download and I'm working on the Ultima Weapon now...

Cool, we needed a good Ultima Weapon. Sounds good. :3



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 04, 2010, 12:17:07 AM
Raiden won <3 that means my vote counted for once! :af2:
YOUR. VOTE. ALWAYS. COUNTS. :notimp: (excluding the year 2000)


FF7 cloud looks great. Its like the new dasdonkey cloud, but with your awesome hair.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 04, 2010, 02:41:53 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 04, 2010, 12:17:07 AM
Raiden won <3 that means my vote counted for once! :af2:
YOUR. VOTE. ALWAYS. COUNTS. :notimp: (excluding the year 2000)


FF7 cloud looks great. Its like the new dasdonkey cloud, but with your awesome hair.

How did you know I didn't vote that year? oh wait...i never vote for that xD
lol

who's raiden over?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yay, someone at last will try to make a FE Character! Hope Soren makes it to the poll as well as Lyndis.

(Hector sounds good, but that'd be asking too much, having in mind no Vertex Hacker's interested in FE characters D:)

Great job on that Cloud, looks really similar to the original one o_o


Wow, that FFVII Cloud came out better than I spected, great face, is almost perfect and the hair... just great.

Really amazing indeed! Great job BeyondYou! You're releasing hacks very frequently, why not take a rest? I would if I were you.

Very nice!  That Ultima weapon looks sick!  I hope Raiden turns out as good as your other hacks.


Quote from: Wolfric on November 05, 2010, 04:08:52 AM
Really amazing indeed! Great job BeyondYou! You're releasing hacks very frequently, why not take a rest? I would if I were you.


I can't take a rest from Brawl hacking, because hacking is my rest. Some people like to paint, some read, some literally rest; but I hack Brawl. It helps take my mind off real life stresses.

It's not like this is my job or anything. If I were getting bored with this or feel like I'm overworking myself; believe me when I say that, I will quit this sh*t in an instant.