Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
November 20, 2010, 04:40:47 AM #780 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 04:55:38 AM by s o u l z e r o
Quote from: toddtj on November 20, 2010, 04:32:53 AM
I voted for yes to still make Lyn.

I don't know Eternal so I don't intend this to make implications about his character, but there was a lot of hype about Zero being done with a model import and it didn't pan out.
Frankly, I've never seen ANY character model import actually work out, so I have very little faith in them.
Vertexing still seems to be the way to go, for now.
I think we were just gonna use this model anyways.
--------
I've posted a rant on the project thread, for Zero.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Zero is PERFECT man.
I love the changed eye texture. The older one was creepy O.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 20, 2010, 04:01:14 PM #782 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 04:45:38 PM by s o u l z e r o
Quote from: Segtendo on November 20, 2010, 03:49:43 PM
Zero is PERFECT man.
I love the changed eye texture. The older one was creepy O.o
I know, right?
If you zoomed up on the older face of the older zero texture,
Zero's face looked like a gorilla. >_>

*waits for recolor pack*
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

I have a question beyondyou...
Do you plan on working on kratos from god of war again?
I remember you started it awhile back but I think you stopped working on it...
Anywho keep up the great work man :D

Quote from: Ninka on November 21, 2010, 03:52:29 AM
I have a question beyondyou...
Do you plan on working on kratos from god of war again?
I remember you started it awhile back but I think you stopped working on it...
Anywho keep up the great work man :D


I doubt I'd pick him back up again. I was having a hard time making C. Falcons helmet look like a believable head with ears and stuff. But the worst part was the normals, it made it look real bad.

I could try Snake. But the moveset. : /

Zero looks great! He's surely getting his permanent spot in my roster as most of your hacks have! D;

Speaking of which, any chance you could revamp your Vincent Valentine?

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 21, 2010, 03:59:02 AM
Quote from: Ninka on November 21, 2010, 03:52:29 AM
I have a question beyondyou...
Do you plan on working on kratos from god of war again?
I remember you started it awhile back but I think you stopped working on it...
Anywho keep up the great work man :D


I doubt I'd pick him back up again. I was having a hard time making C. Falcons helmet look like a believable head with ears and stuff. But the worst part was the normals, it made it look real bad.

I could try Snake. But the moveset. : /

Could you use "Helmetless Falcon" as a base for Kratos?

Quote from: amount18 on November 21, 2010, 05:01:56 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 21, 2010, 03:59:02 AM
Quote from: Ninka on November 21, 2010, 03:52:29 AM
I have a question beyondyou...
Do you plan on working on kratos from god of war again?
I remember you started it awhile back but I think you stopped working on it...
Anywho keep up the great work man :D


I doubt I'd pick him back up again. I was having a hard time making C. Falcons helmet look like a believable head with ears and stuff. But the worst part was the normals, it made it look real bad.

I could try Snake. But the moveset. : /

Could you use "Helmetless Falcon" as a base for Kratos?

If you check carefully, it's mostly Texture work than Vertex what goes on that Falcon.

Beyond, whatsa going to happen to this thread, when you leave KC? are you still going to keep it up and post previews of your work or shut it down and move it?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 21, 2010, 09:49:12 AM
Beyond, whatsa going to happen to this thread, when you leave KC? are you still going to keep it up and post previews of your work or shut it down and move it?

>_>

My thread will still be here, with new previews and stuff. Most of the other Das Donkey team members have threads on the forums, I don't see why I would abandon my thready just because I left the team.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 21, 2010, 03:59:02 AM
Quote from: Ninka on November 21, 2010, 03:52:29 AM
I have a question beyondyou...
Do you plan on working on kratos from god of war again?
I remember you started it awhile back but I think you stopped working on it...
Anywho keep up the great work man :D


I doubt I'd pick him back up again. I was having a hard time making C. Falcons helmet look like a believable head with ears and stuff. But the worst part was the normals, it made it look real bad.

I could try Snake. But the moveset. : /
Someone already made a God of War Kratos of CF. Maybe you could revamp it.

Quote from: Hollow on November 21, 2010, 08:08:57 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 21, 2010, 03:59:02 AM
Quote from: Ninka on November 21, 2010, 03:52:29 AM
I have a question beyondyou...
Do you plan on working on kratos from god of war again?
I remember you started it awhile back but I think you stopped working on it...
Anywho keep up the great work man :D


I doubt I'd pick him back up again. I was having a hard time making C. Falcons helmet look like a believable head with ears and stuff. But the worst part was the normals, it made it look real bad.

I could try Snake. But the moveset. : /
Someone already made a God of War Kratos of CF. Maybe you could revamp it.
>_>

I know. I tried to revamp it already.

Oh. Well, I could put CF's animations and PSA over Snake if you like.

so are you still going to make a lyn vertex?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.