Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Im looking forward to your sasuke revamp!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Crono Revamp.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 23, 2010, 05:04:44 PM
Let's go Iron Man!  Marvel needs more hackin' love!
And on characters other than Falcon. :b
Four of my Falcon slots are Marvel characters at the moment. X)


but its only a texture...
a vertex would be awesome, specially for the head

Quote from: Date Masamune on November 23, 2010, 05:08:19 PM
Iron Man Samus...? Ever heard of it...? If not:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262

Actually, I have heard of Iron Man Samus.  I often play as Iron Man Samus.  I just think that Iron Man could benefit from a good vertex hack, as the current Iron Man hack still looks an awful lot like Samus.  I think it's time for a new version, ya know?

Quote from: br3compactor on November 23, 2010, 02:26:04 PM
Crono Revamp.
A Crono revamp will be coming out in the near future. You can be sure of that. ;)

SLIPPY!!!!!!! or IRON MAN!!!!!!!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



November 23, 2010, 09:10:03 PM #821 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 05:15:14 AM by toddtj
Saki already has a wonderful working model(assist trophy):

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288889


I don't know if it is glitch free, but the author seems to have things under control.

Quote from: toddtj on November 23, 2010, 09:10:03 PM
Saki already has a wonderful working model(assist trophy):

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=139096


I don't know if it is glitch free, but the author seems to have things under control.
>_>

From the looks of that video, that's a full on model port. Which means you'll have to completely replace Toon Link. If I make a vertex hack, it'll be just one costume slot. And the existing one slot model port from Ike Lawliet on Sheik has glitches. So yea...

November 23, 2010, 09:41:58 PM #823 Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 09:43:03 PM by Soverign
Sakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! :af2:

Isaac!

Since the new Golden Sun is coming out soon.