Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Please do Rockman zero over toon link i can't do it because my computer is to slow and old please..:(

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 25, 2010, 10:37:34 PM
Dude! Port her over to marth ?
>_>

Why? It'd be glitchy.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on November 26, 2010, 12:31:40 AM
Please do Rockman zero over toon link i can't do it because my computer is to slow and old please..:(

>_>

What do you mean by Rockman Zero? I looked it up on a google and all I saw was MMX and MMZ Zero.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 26, 2010, 02:12:41 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 25, 2010, 10:37:34 PM
Dude! Port her over to marth ?
>_>

Why? It'd be glitchy.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on November 26, 2010, 12:31:40 AM
Please do Rockman zero over toon link i can't do it because my computer is to slow and old please..:(

>_>

What do you mean by Rockman Zero? I looked it up on a google and all I saw was MMX and MMZ Zero.

Rockman = Megaman, it'd be Megaman Zero I'd assume.

NOOO SAKI COME Through! As much I as love a awesome pichu... Saki *rolls on glass*

dose he mean megaman zero from the gameboy advance game?

for lols

no surprise here
pokemon fanboys vs us
pokemon fanboys win >_>
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


 Poke-Chao, I'm not convinced that you aren't a poke fan :O

I would be mad hyped for Terra & Slippeh.
Studying Game Artist.

November 26, 2010, 08:27:53 AM #893 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 08:29:47 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 26, 2010, 02:12:41 AM
What do you mean by Rockman Zero? I looked it up on a google and all I saw was MMX and MMZ Zero.
*Clears throat* Rockman, is the Japanese name of Megaman, they changed his name over here, because they thought it would be confusing, due to the other "men", and how they have their element in their name, however...

Rockman is actually a reference to Rock and Roll, hence why there is a Roll in the games...

Subsequently, the other games are called Rockman in Japan, including Megaman Zero...

...Sorry for the long post, but, the more you know...


This is going to be close >.>

*goes to post a link to the poll on a golden sun forum*

Go Isaac! Get the spot in Brawl you deserved when it was being made!


thanks ... well I want to make a megaman zero in addition to remain good for this sigma (Ganon), zero (link) and megaman zero (ToonLink) instead zelda not that will make her:), also want to create a psa of megaman zero will nearly equal than zero but will be in toon link hopefully someone can help me because as I write I can not do vertex, because of what I can only do brawl textures the Autodesk 3dsmax does not respond when I use it any way I hope Somebody help me please:)

When you do make Isaac, make sure he's character-quality. I don't want that piece of [censored] AT model.


isn't his face texture 16x16?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]