Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: dingoberriz on December 06, 2010, 02:14:23 PM
Yay! Won't have to keep lurking here only to see "Lucario Goku"! :D

Moveset fits, doesn't mean body would. >_>

Someone will probably PSA this anyway. :P

BigBadBooya? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16561.0

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 06, 2010, 05:28:51 PM
Quote from: dingoberriz on December 06, 2010, 02:14:23 PM
Yay! Won't have to keep lurking here only to see "Lucario Goku"! :D

Moveset fits, doesn't mean body would. >_>

Someone will probably PSA this anyway. :P

BigBadBooya? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16561.0

That's not a Goku PSA on C. Falcon or using him as a base though. :P

Just Lucario thinking he has ki instead of aura. :D

That gokario psa looks really unplayable fast.
Im pretty happy its not on lucario... how he could change that dog face is beyond me :D

for lols

you guys are talking like goku has one already
both volnutt and aqua are catching up fast
GO VOLNUTT :D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I can make him a psa when he transforms in ss ss3 like modes

December 07, 2010, 12:12:44 AM #1086 Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 12:58:50 AM by EnigmaticSpirit
Quote from: Pokechao on December 06, 2010, 10:24:56 PM
you guys are talking like goku has one already
both volnutt and aqua are catching up fast
GO VOLNUTT :D

He pretty much has considering that Beyond You's already started working on him...

Edit: Reached 100 posts. Look at that.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.



Poor Raiden :>.>: *You thought I was going to say something secret here, didn't you.....*

Quote from: Hollow on December 07, 2010, 12:26:00 PM
Poor Raiden :>.>: *You thought I was going to say something secret here, didn't you.....*

I did, not gonna lie.

Poor Raiden is right man but I want Goku instead.

Hey Beyond, is Zero V2 the final version of Zero?
Probably no, but I'm just wondering.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

I seriously doubt that he's gonna make another version of zero because he's nearly perfect!But it is possible i guess.

Volnutt ftw =]

Oh, and I've recently run into a lot of throwing glitching with Mickey Mario, specifically C Falcon and Mario throwing him. Anyone notice this?



Quote from: .Fade on December 09, 2010, 02:52:43 AM
Volnutt ftw =]

Oh, and I've recently run into a lot of throwing glitching with Mickey Mario, specifically C Falcon and Mario throwing him. Anyone notice this?

^ I had some grabbing issues, when I grabbed Mario with Ike/Marth/Zelda/Sheik/Link (With one of these) he instantly died.