Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 2008188 times)
OmegaMalkior
Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4500 on: May 12, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »

I think BY should make a PSA for Dante and use sDo0m's idea/moveset.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4501 on: May 12, 2011, 06:19:45 PM »

<_<

>_>

Motivation.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4502 on: May 12, 2011, 06:22:02 PM »

It'd be intresting to see a psa because I think that's the only field of hacking that beyond hasn't tried other then a custom css.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #4503 on: May 12, 2011, 07:44:41 PM »

vegeta+psa?

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4504 on: May 12, 2011, 08:04:08 PM »

Make PSA's. How is anybody supposed to catch up with your downloads if you keep releasing all these epic vertexes lol.

I'm just kidding, I'm sure anything you decide to make will be awesome Tongue.

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4505 on: May 12, 2011, 09:09:01 PM »

A PSA from you would be very interesting Beyond so make PSAs if you feel like it.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4506 on: May 12, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »

Beyond if you can make awesome animations i can PSA them for Vegeta Cheesy also for afew other of your´s vertexs

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #4507 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »

I think it's pointless for you to learn how to PSA. I mean I know you're capable of, but for what? To show others that you can?

You can also make stages, portraits, and I'm sure music, but why do it? When others can.

PSAs take a lot of time, and effort to make. I rather you do about 3 Vertextures in a month (specially now that you are on vacation) than a PSA.

You learning and doing PSAs, will slow down your Vertextures, obviously.

Maybe the fanboys should really think about the consequences, before speaking.

Just my two cents.

Now get motivated with my picture damn it!

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #4508 on: May 12, 2011, 09:48:33 PM »

I think it's pointless for you to learn how to PSA. I mean I know you're capable of, but for what? To show others that you can?

You can also make stages, portraits, and I'm sure music, but why do it? When others can.

PSAs take a lot of time, and effort to make. I rather you do about 3 Vertextures in a month (specially now that you are on vacation) than a PSA.

Just my two cents.

^ truer words have never been said. >.>

You can do what you want Beyond, its your decision but i will always remember you as the GOD OF VERTEXES.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #4509 on: May 12, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »

Just my two cents.

This is indeed true, a good PSA can take months... And I am NOT kidding, trust me, I may not have worked with PSA, but, I know people who have, and simply watching progress, a good PSA can take quite a number of months...

But, it's not truly our choice, it's yours Beyond, but do think about what goes into making a good PSA...

One more thing, if you make a PSA, expect LOTS of feedback from me, seriously, just look at the Sephiroth thread. Tongue

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4510 on: May 12, 2011, 10:28:07 PM »

I'm pretty sure the poll won't determine if Beyond does PSA or not. He might be just looking for the people's impression, but if he's PSA'ing, he'll do it regardless of the poll.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4511 on: May 12, 2011, 10:29:13 PM »

i rly dont know how ur personality is, but seing how fast u lose motivation for a vertex, i can almost assure u that u will probably never be finishing any psa, i say this out of experience, i know we're not the same, lol. but still, i dont lose motivation with a hack until its finished normally, but in PSA, just seeing 1 animation that doesnt come out good or having to remake a code several times cuz for some unknown reason to me it wont work...
    dont take me wrong, im sure that with enough motivation, u, and probably anyone, could make real good PSAs, u just need to research, auto-motivate you with a good moveset, and forget any fear u might have, just as with vertexing, when somebody starts he'll be afraid of it to be a failure, but only when u lose this fear u will get success, i guess its the same with psa ^^

those are my 1000000 dollars... XDDD

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4512 on: May 12, 2011, 10:36:56 PM »

This is indeed true, a good PSA can take months... And I am NOT kidding, trust me, I may not have worked with PSA, but, I know people who have, and simply watching progress, a good PSA can take quite a number of months...

But, it's not truly our choice, it's yours Beyond, but do think about what goes into making a good PSA...

One more thing, if you make a PSA, expect LOTS of feedback from me, seriously, just look at the Sephiroth thread. Tongue

I dunno, Full Throttle only took me a week or two and look how well that turned out? Then again, I'm REALLY good at PSA. XD

On the other hand, Hyper Sonic did take several months, but that was mainly because of bugs with the editor and what not. >.>

Either way, pace yourself. You can always do some stuff now, save it, and wait til later to finish it up. ¦3

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #4513 on: May 13, 2011, 02:36:27 AM »

*Hears talk about PSA*

Indeed, an original PSA from scratch does take months.  Viewtiful Joe V1 and V2 took me a total of about 6 months.  Revamps take a lot less time, but still take a while.  Shadow and Cloud both took a few weeks for me.

PSAs do take a lot of motivation and time to do.  Most people usually end up quitting it or just not even doing it at all.  

Making good PSAs is something you have to be rather dedicated to.  There's loads of processes involved.  You'd need to watch a load of tutorials to get started; ask plenty of questions and make some small more basic PSAs first to ease yourself into it.  As time goes on, you become more competent.  Learning and figuring out stuff used from other people's PSAs is key.  I'd say a good 65% or so of my knowledge and understanding of PSA, is from looking at the stuff from other people's PSAs and figuring out what certain pieces of coding do for the PSA.  I also learned to figure out stuff by myself (it's an important skill for PSAs, whilst asking questions is key you need to use your logic and understanding to apply certain skills to other situations).

Once I gained some more competence with PSA, I learned how to do animations.  Personally, if Beyond were to ever do animations, I think he'd be very good at it.  Animating is actually more something that a texturer/vertexer would be more accustomed to than a PSAer.  It takes a distinct sense of artistic license as well as a good understanding of the anatomy of what you're animating to create good animations.

However, a quick word of advice.  If you do decide to start making PSAs, start with something small, but still shows a bit of ambition.  My first PSA was Drako Yoshi for example.  It was my own idea, but it was decent enough and helped me to get started with some basic skills.  DO NOT (as tempting as it may be) delve straight into doing something large like Travis or Dante (as awesome as both of them are).  Even I have been rather cautious about doing them because I know that they would be very complicated to do (especially Dante.  My moveset idea for him would take a whole lot of complicated stuff).

Last, and probably the most important thing, is creativity.  Creative ideas are necessary for a PSA to be fun, but these ideas also must suit well to the rest of Brawl cast as well as the character you're making. Creativity isn't something that can be taught.  It's something instinctive.

Well, that's my 2 cents.  It's your choice Beyond.  If you have the time and dedication to make a start on PSAs, then feel free to.  If I could, I would help to teach you; but obviously I simply don't have the time at the moment.  I wish you the best of luck with any future hacks you may be doing.

May the swag be with you Wink

*Fades out*
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:42:59 AM by SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4514 on: May 13, 2011, 02:41:18 AM »

i think beyond you will be the new Sdo0m for movesets Cheesy
    he making good vertexs,Stages so i think Animations he can make too and PSA is easy then you have learned it

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: