Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13
Author Topic: Beginner's guide to MK64n's method without patching + Tips for using 3DS MAX  (Read 65326 times)
Alex Climax
The Rapeable Cutie
Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: November 01, 2010, 05:42:33 AM »

Nice guide i was able to create a Vertex hack ive been wanting to make forever  AWESOME 2.0!

and im completely new at this XD

awesome job

Rog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: November 21, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »

Okay, I've sorted my old question. Now I'm having a really stupid one, where can I find the bbress file for olimar? I can't seem to find it in his pac.

Studying Game Artist.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #77 on: November 21, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »

Okay, I've sorted my old question. Now I'm having a really stupid one, where can I find the bbress file for olimar? I can't seem to find it in his pac.
    ? Isn't it simply the ModelData[0] ? Undecided

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Rog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #78 on: November 22, 2010, 02:11:48 AM »

Nope, I couldn't find it. I'm working on on a 04(white) olimar file does that matter anything? I'm searching in the pac file but I didn't see a bbress listed file Sad

Studying Game Artist.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2010, 06:46:43 AM »

BRRES.

The whole modeldata is a BRRES.
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:48:01 AM by br3compactor » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »

Ug, can some one help? When I edit Mario's body, just scaling it down, the change dose not undo itself when I click the light bulb. Also, when I go to morph my polygon0 with mod and the vertex, it says there are no things to morph with.

Rog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #81 on: November 22, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »

Thanks for the help guys! let's get this started Smiley

Studying Game Artist.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2010, 05:22:58 AM »

Ug, can some one help? When I edit Mario's body, just scaling it down, the change dose not undo itself when I click the light bulb. Also, when I go to morph my polygon0 with mod and the vertex, it says there are no things to morph with.
    Uh ... have you checked if you were under the "Edit Mesh" Menu when scaling ?

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

angelbless
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: November 24, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »

Thank you very much, with this, maybe I could make my first vertexhack Smiley

Samzapp
    Mega Kitten

How I felt when Captain Falcon got SSB4-confirmed.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker RAGE!!

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2010, 03:55:41 PM »

Hai. AiS doesn't seem to work for me. The batch file for the installer always says, quote, "The system can not find the path specified. 0 file(s) moved." If I simply need to create said path, then that would be great. I'm creating it right now.

Need some music made into a mashup or edited so it loops? Just send me a PM and I'll have it done as soon as I can!

If you think any edit you make sucks, don't. Even if it doesn't get many downloads, it will still be excellent because you put your honest effort into it. Stick to your own opinions instead of letting others negatively influence them.

Samzapp
    Mega Kitten

How I felt when Captain Falcon got SSB4-confirmed.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker RAGE!!

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2010, 04:34:26 PM »

Ok, I tried creating an ais0.1.3 folder in Program Files (not x86) and now it says that access was denied (gawd, that phrase is so clichéd). Really need some help here!!!

Need some music made into a mashup or edited so it loops? Just send me a PM and I'll have it done as soon as I can!

If you think any edit you make sucks, don't. Even if it doesn't get many downloads, it will still be excellent because you put your honest effort into it. Stick to your own opinions instead of letting others negatively influence them.

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2010, 06:38:27 PM »

Uh ... have you checked if you were under the "Edit Mesh" Menu when scaling ?

I meant to get back to you on this. I solved that problem and get to the verry ending of editing a vertex. I run into one of these two problems.

When I export vertex, it says "ERROR, Wrong offset?" or "could not convert intiger: "" "

I put the right offset number and unchecked "read from model" in, and I dont even know why I get the second problem.. 0_-
    Help?
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:39:56 PM by Kuriboh » Logged

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2010, 01:21:02 AM »

This so called vertexing just got a ton easier and certainly made my understanding of 3DS Max clearer. (and I was a total noob with the program... Tongue)

Thanks for the awesome guide!

AWESOME 2.0!

Rog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #88 on: December 04, 2010, 10:46:08 AM »

Damn, I'm with the same problems as Lucas now : / I can't seem to click my mod when trying to morph my file.

Apart from that, I tried another model, I managed to be able to click the "mod" but now, when I try to get the 2nd thingie, the invisable set and I press "H" it doesn't turn up in the screen, but when I deselect everything and press  H all 3 show up. This is so confusing : /

And another thing, when I load in my models ( Jigglypuff, Olimar ) I seem to be getting the hole model instead of just polygon 1,2,3 etc.
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:53:51 AM by Rog » Logged

Studying Game Artist.

Professor Fufflykins
    Mega Kitten

The Professor is ANGRY! WHAY HAS U DUN TIS!!!?!??!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: December 12, 2010, 10:41:58 AM »

Oh, hai. im having trouble with patching I ported my MDL0 onto squirtle and his arms look distorted and almost as if he broke them. Normal(hopefully) and so I export the MDL0, and the brres and just leave the textures from before. So, I convert the brres and stuff and im in 3DS max 8. The vertecies "FitPokeZenigame00_BodyM__FitPokeZenigame00_shell_ front" arnt there and so I imprt them again. after that i open the morph side bar and when I follow your instrutions the channels arnt there and when i create them again it gives me a message saying wrong MDL0 offset! any help?
    « Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:32:28 PM by smashbox77 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13
    Print
    Jump to: