Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
All I know is it has something to do with Wario, because it only freezes when I hover over his icon in character select.

Quote from: bt52694 on October 19, 2010, 02:57:35 AM
All I know is it has something to do with Wario, because it only freezes when I hover over his icon in character select.

Did you name the file correctly? Do you have the the correct file in the correct slot?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That's just it, I don't have it at all. I mistakenly placed it on a Warioware outfit before I knew that caused it to freeze, but then I deleted the .pac and .pcs and it still freezes.

I really have no idea why it's still freezing for you. I would imagine if you delete it then everything should be back to normal. I'm really sorry that I can't really help more.

It's alright, I'll figure something out, love all your hacks (even the ones I don't know).

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on October 19, 2010, 02:37:12 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on October 19, 2010, 02:22:58 AM
I know Saber's a girl, but do you think that she would be better on Marth/Ike because her moves would go a lot better than they would with Peach. Marth at least sounds/looks feminine :P.

the blond hair shouldnt be a problem, and the dress can be easily vertexed (marth has a link-like thing(cant cum up with the name right now))

so...
Well, Marth doesn't have a dress, and and he doesn't have blonde hair. Peach has everything I need and more (her weapon articles).

October 19, 2010, 06:10:25 PM #201 Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 06:17:16 PM by Velen Zaiga
Quote from: jokekid on October 19, 2010, 02:28:37 PM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on October 19, 2010, 02:37:12 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on October 19, 2010, 02:22:58 AM
I know Saber's a girl, but do you think that she would be better on Marth/Ike because her moves would go a lot better than they would with Peach. Marth at least sounds/looks feminine :P.

the blond hair shouldnt be a problem, and the dress can be easily vertexed (marth has a link-like thing(cant cum up with the name right now))

so...
Well, Marth doesn't have a dress, and and he doesn't have blonde hair. Peach has everything I need and more (her weapon articles).

The problem with that is the horrible stretching that will have to be done and how badly it will affect the textures. I'm going for something on par with Master Chief, Shadow, and Frog in terms of quality. What's more is Saber's dress doesn't have a slit (or opening) in it.

Another problem is that the dress will not move and it will look really low quality.

I could Conform-Morph Peach's hair to be shaped like Marth's though...If I could figure out how to get the mesh to appear.

EDIT: I retract my previous atement except for one thing: Marth's Eyelids are not textures like Peach's are, which is vital for what I am going for.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Man they all sound so good, but I already know who's gonna win ;)

Also:



lol @ Hitmonlee using the light arrow.

Blaziken with all the Speed Boost hype and all
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Just out of curiosity, will this poll have a deadline like IkeLawliet's polls? I noticed that people kept voting on the last one even after Axel, Sephiroth, etc were made.

Blaziken ftw


only pokemons?
and u doing all of them before another poll???
pokemons are cool, but yeah, ONLY PkMNs??

Quote from: jokekid on October 20, 2010, 05:13:28 AM
only pokemons?
and u doing all of them before another poll???

Pokemon is the [censored].

I wouldn't be surprise if Mr. Aafyre did most if not all of these hacks.

I remember the KH/FF/CT poll.