Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Felix would be awesome to have! We need more Golden Sun hacks!

Theres really Beyond's Isaac, and Saturos by Weyard. Unless there is more?
But really, the series needs more love.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

When I read Felix, I was thinking you were talking about Felix the Cat D:

Hopefully you decide into making him (Golden Sun's)

Ah, nice to see Vaati released. :)

Now then... Good luck on Ghirahim, that should be interesting.

Poor Link... Now he'll have a perverted stalker in Brawl, one who doesn't know the meaning of personal space. XD

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 23, 2011, 05:58:15 PM
Felix would be awesome to have! We need more Golden Sun hacks!

Theres really Beyond's Isaac, and Saturos by Weyard. Unless there is more?
But really, the series needs more love.

I've heard rumors that someone is making a stage.

Quote from: dRage on August 23, 2011, 11:18:34 PM
I've heard rumors that someone is making a stage.
I heard that someone was very happy about it to.

August 24, 2011, 09:59:21 PM #305 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:07:14 PM by Calamitas
^Title says it.
Preview of Ghirahim is in the OP, and as it says there, the texture is mostly WIP. Would like to have some opinions for those... =3

Oh, and by now I've decided that I really am going to make Felix from Golden Sun...
And I decided to remake my old Lust hack, since I've got several ideas on how to improve it by now.

...And it's now decided that I'll change my OP... though I don't know how yet. But I'll come up with something... somehooooooow...

Quote from: dRage on August 23, 2011, 11:18:34 PM
I've heard rumors that someone is making a stage.

And I heard other rumors that say that somebody else is going to texture it, and that there'll be different versions of it.

Well then, since I got such an overwhelming amount of suggestions for fixes for Ghirahim, I was totally able to make him much better now.

Anyway, title says it once again. In-game preview in OP. See for yourself.


My biggest issue right now is the head. It doesnt look like you did much to it model wise. Ghirahims hair comes from the top and parts from the center down over his face. Looks like all you did was remove a bang and stretch the other one. Also if I remember correctly there should be something you could use for the earrings. Also the eyes need to be larger or the purple portion around it needs to be, I can't remember how his eyes are atm.

The scarf looks nice. The rest of the texture still looks rather flat, but I know it's still a w.i.p.



There ya go, the face.
...Looking at myself, I really do have a lot more work left than I thought at first... but at least now I have some ideas on what to do. Thanks for that.
Well, anyway.

Concerning the textures, I didn't plan to add that much more in to them, considering the general art style of the game.

No offense but Girahim is still way too obviously Sheik. Body needs to be thinner all over, the head wrappings could afford to be moved so it looks like a real hairline, etc.

^Title, picture in OP, kthx.

Quote from: Majora on August 25, 2011, 10:42:13 PM
No offense but Girahim is still way too obviously Sheik. Body needs to be thinner all over, the head wrappings could afford to be moved so it looks like a real hairline, etc.

Yes Brohan, I noticed.
And in all honesty, Ghirahim really isn't thin or skinny - I mean, just look at this.

Quote from: Calamitas on September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM
Felix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I like it so far, needs a bit more fine tuning the hair i think but aside that.. It's good :D

Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 26, 2011, 07:19:40 PM
I like it so far, but is 3DMax making the hair look glitchy?

3DS Max ignores transparency on the hair textures, and just displays it in Ike's default hair color - so right now, I don't really have an idea how it will actually look after exporting.
But I'm quite confident that it should come out right...

Edit:
Made a poll concerning the sword choice for Felix.

Give him a LightSaber.....but i dont think you well so i choose Pikachu Excaliber ;D