Bone Tree Editor- development thread : Version 1.1 released

Started by TheShyGuy, September 13, 2010, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

uhh u confused me lol do you not know about the nodemix? and was what i said about the nodeids was what you were saying?

December 16, 2010, 08:50:14 PM #136 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:16:47 PM by Tcll
lol yea...
the nodemix definition... I don't understand :P
and you were right about the nodes :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 17, 2010, 10:33:54 PM #137 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:31:21 AM by theshyguy
yeh I'll tell you what I know about em when I get on my laptop....but there are 3 parts to it_ the 2nd affects certain vertex points I think

there are still a few things 2 fix with the .exe...actually if I were 2 give you that part of the code, u'd think it's simple buut it's a bit confusing

@smash...i didn't hav a chance 2 work on smg so it might be done by 2moro..if I can find my sd card =p\


edit: ugh its hard to make this work perfectly....if its ok with you i might just take some shortcuts =p. It will still be able to have D&D but it wont work the way you want everytime(youll see if you wnna test later) and you have to use the arrow keys to just move it up one.  Its not a big deal, just annoying to try and get it to work right.  Reply if you wnna test it.

eh... *interested*
it's KK...
thanx though...

I've got my converter that I'm working on...
I've finally gotton the plugin system to work :D
and I'm redoing the plugins...

instead of 1 import and 1 export...
it'll do both with functions...
some plugins will only export though...

progress on this can be seen on my forum:
http://tcll5850.proboards.com
(don't want to have to post in too many places)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

my computer wont let me run it bc im missing .NET or something like that. does anyone know if you can change where a bone is attached to the bone tree? im trying to reattach Samus ponytail to her HipN bone

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

...thats the point of my program n go to msdn for the .net thing..atm I did a big update to it and am working on fixing up some stuff...instead of using buttons, it's like bb interface (its a whole diff prog basically)with the tree view on the left and it's info on the right - you can move bones just by drag n dropping...since I didn't release it or finish yet, I can do it for you later

THAT WOULD BE FANDAMN TASTIC

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

as for Brbx...
you need .net framework 3.5...

^I found that out the hard way =P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

@lecapria - uhh you know the ponytail is attached to her head right? ill still move it tho (going to do in a sec)

yes i know. i need it detached from her head bone, and reattached to her hipbone

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Lecapria on December 19, 2010, 09:34:04 PM
yes i know. i need it detached from her head bone, and reattached to her hipbone

he means by the poly's...

you'll have a stretching of poly's after moving it...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


i can probly just texture it out yeah?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

lmoa never made a save button 0.o one sec

XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com