SUGOI! Another Clone engine topic :af:

Started by DMN666, September 29, 2010, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 21, 2011, 11:11:37 PM #780 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 01:05:07 AM by Zack Fair
^I Think that with those codes you can port Marth over anyone now. The result data was the thing that caused Marth over Jiggs to freeze. So now that its gone I think it may work now!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

May 21, 2011, 11:55:08 PM #781 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 11:57:30 PM by ds22
I'll tell you all a little secret.

Why do you think MK ports that easy?
It's because, even though MK has article data, his module file doesn't make any special references to them.
Characters like Ike, Link and Lucario (and basically every other character with article data) have those special references, so needing additional patching to even be rendered portable.

So MK was portable all this time (in the same way Marth is), just no one made any effort to even check if he was.

The Cape is just for show.
Armgun too.

LAWL. The MK swings appearing on Gray Fox is my fault. I have the Sword glow data AND that External Graphic reference in many attacks. Nice to see the Sword glow working though.

Anyway, I may only need a quick fix to make Gray Fox NOT T-stance on a non multijumper.

Thankfully I can replicate the .rel myself(DON'T ASK FOR REQUESTS)

Is there a list anywhere of what IDs at what offsets need to be changed to port MK to other characters?

btw is there going to be a packages For these .rel files there is made like we got for stages?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: RedSoul78 on May 24, 2011, 11:29:41 AM
Is there a list anywhere of what IDs at what offsets need to be changed to port MK to other characters?
in the wiki there should be...

Quote from: RedSoul78 on May 24, 2011, 11:29:41 AM
Is there a list anywhere of what IDs at what offsets need to be changed to port MK to other characters?
:srs:

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Patching_Character_Modules

Quote from: MarioDK on May 24, 2011, 11:35:02 AM
btw is there going to be a packages For these .rel files there is made like we got for stages?

:srs:

Please redirect ALL questions to this thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25005.0

May 27, 2011, 01:34:55 AM #787 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:31:42 PM by Zack Fair
whoopsie peach :P

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Cool, another character that can be ported.

My only problem is that there aren't that many great PSA's on Sonic. But that's a small concern.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Stop with the porting. Get with the exporting(DAE to MDL0).
I need new slots.

Quote from: ssbbtailsfan on May 27, 2011, 02:01:19 AM
I said that would be my last port. >.<
I know. I was just saying in general. No hate was intended.

Yeah! Sonic over Diddy Kong! I want it!

lol nice then i only have to make Shadow-Diddykong friendly PSAs now ;D
i was almost done with over DK. port
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

To give the heads up me and ssbbtailsfan are making a sonic clone engine over olimar
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

anyway i want still Shadow to be over DK.
it is possible to get that .rel over DK?

also my Dk port is PAL friendly Too ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later