SUGOI! Another Clone engine topic :af:

Started by DMN666, September 29, 2010, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's...Not normally possible to have more than 1 character use another's IC codes at once?

But I have Olimar, G&W, Sonic and ROB all feeding off of his IC constants(Ike/Roy having Marth's ICs to boot) all at the same time. o_o????????

I have all these codes active at once;

Ike over Mr. Game & Watch has 3 jabs[Standardtoaster]
04B0B634 00000003

Game and Watch has Ike's IC-Constant
C2858928 00000003
2C040012 40820008
38800022 1C040038
60000000 00000000

Mr. G&W Sound Mod
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000030 00000020
E0000000 80008000

Olimar has three jabs
04B0B7BC 00000003

Olimar Sound mod(Ike's?)
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000064 00000020
E0000000 80008000

Olimar has Ike's IC-Constants(Dantarion, variables by Eternal Yoshi)
C2858928 00000003
2C040019 40820008
38800022 1C040038
60000000 00000000

Ike has Marth's IC
C2858928 00000003
2C040022 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000

Ike uses Marth's Sound Bank
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000088 00000013
E0000000 80008000

Rob has Ike's Sound Bank
4A000000 80AD89E0
1400008C 00000020
E0000000 80008000

Rob has Ike's ...Something:
4A000000 80B27AC0
14000000 80914B5C
E0000000 80008000


Wait...Or is this just an issue with the Ice Climbers both trying to feed from Ike's ICs? I am coally lost here.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what happens if you replace popo, with ike usign the .rel adn codes adn stuff, but leave nana>? will it be ike and nana?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ When I tried that, it just froze as the stage was loading... : /

Haven't tried just Nana's codes yet, but that strikes me as being fruitless.

(Also, just to clarify, is it Ft_Iceclimber.rel ?)
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes it is, and seeing that the iceclimbers actually are just one pcs for 2 models, wouldnt u only need popo's code? (or just a ice climber code?)
cuz even if they are 2, they work as 1...

Wow, no wonder Dant got fed up with posting here, just reading through the thread makes it look like his progress post was practically ignored =/
That aside, it's wonderful to see some real progress towards the fabled clone engine. I'm assuming Masquerade has been put on hold in place of this, which is fine with such amazing work getting done. I'll be lurking around and keeping up to date with your progress =3 Keep up the amazing stuff.

I want Masquerade :(

He should finish it instead of leaving us without both
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


maybe they both come at same time so we got awesome things for summer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i thought this thread died dude...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

The thread died when Dant said he wasn't posting here anymore, which I cannot blame him for.........

Hmmm... is it possible to delete an article's data in a character? And stop it from annoying people when porting?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

i think the thread should be locked.

it's jus spamz... i have contributed WAY too much to it. but still.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Before a potential lock, I'd like to ask if anyone else attempted Ike over Kirby with any success.

I've tried training mode this time so the entry wouldn't cause a problem, but I just kept meeting with the same results.

I even removed all the other IC constants codes and anything else that contributes to putting an Ike over someone. All other modules. All Ike related stuff from the other character's folders. Everything. I even re-did the module as I thought I made a mistake.

It seems Kirby is a stubborn li'l fella. Unless a jab code is needed for Kirby to make him work, I'm all out of ideas.

Plus Dant posted that you need to edit the entry data if you were to put a character without one over someone who does have one(does Ike have an entry.pac of some kind? I didn't see it in the Data Partition for Brawl on mediafire...) Somehow doubting this is the issue if it refuses to work even in training though.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He does? Cool  :3

Could you send one to me if you have it? Ike's un-edited entry.pac, please?
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Standardtoaster made a code that disables entry data.

No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
04AD8030 00000000
04AD8034 00000000
04AD8038 00000000
04AD803C 00000000
04AD8040 00000000
04AD8044 00000000
04AD8048 00000000
04AD8050 00000000
04AD8054 00000000
04AD805C 00000000

Now please, let's all leave this thread alone. If there is another video or update, someone like me, ds22, PW, etc. will bump this thread.

Until then, post your questions in the help forum for now.