Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788358 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5535 on: November 19, 2011, 03:43:13 AM »

Hey, so whenever you are in the mood again, which do you think you will work on next? Zero or Blade? Or something totally random? Not rushing you, hack whenever you feel like it bro. 

Any of the above

There was one other idea that I've been thinking of actually.  I've been wanting to do it for the longest time, and I was kinda disappointed when he wasn't playable in Brawl; but there were never any vertexes of him (I remember posing the request a while ago).  However, now there is a model import of him so I want to construct a moveset.

Any hint I give you on who it is will make it instantly obvious so no hints yet.  Just the fact that it's a new model import rather than a vertex

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5536 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:25 AM »

is it a FF character?

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5537 on: November 19, 2011, 10:45:54 AM »

is it a FF character?

You do realize that Doomy-boy already said numerous times that he never played a single Final Fantasy game, and doesn't really care for the series at all?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5538 on: November 19, 2011, 10:46:38 AM »

You do realize that Doomy-boy already said numerous times that he never played a single Final Fantasy game, and doesn't really care for the series at all?
    Ninja'ed...
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:48:04 AM by Albafika » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5539 on: November 19, 2011, 11:59:45 AM »

is it a FF character?

By "I was kinda disappointed he wasn't playable in Brawl", that's with the implication that it's obviously a Nintendo character.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5540 on: November 19, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

I'm guessing it's not a Pokemon. So....

Knuckle Joe?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5541 on: November 19, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »

i just looked at the RECENT released hacks... >.<
    xD

u talk like i know him actually, this is not RL, i have no obligation to remember what ppl like and what ppl dont like...

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5542 on: November 19, 2011, 01:30:16 PM »

By "I was kinda disappointed he wasn't playable in Brawl", that's with the implication that it's obviously a Nintendo character.

I bet it's Vaati! [/blind optimism]

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #5543 on: November 19, 2011, 05:41:28 PM »

He hates Final Fantasy? Why did he make Cloud then? He just likes that character so much, that he saw through the hate that he has for the series, and took the time to do PSA and animations for him?

Yeah.. makes sense.

I also think a Knuckle Joe PSA would be interesting.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5544 on: November 19, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »

I'm guessing it's not a Pokemon. So....

Knuckle Joe?

Daymn you guessed it already >.<  Very well, I shall give you my moveset ideas for him:

Knuckle Joe is tired of being an assist trophy and now wants to join the Brawl as a proper playable character!  Being a powerful hand to hand combat Brawler, he attacks with powerful punches and kicks, and he can chain attacks Rekka style with his Side B, allowing for extended combos at close range.  He's a powerful force on the ground, and that is where you should stick, since his air game is rather terrible.  Now dish out some pain with your knuckles, Joe!

STATS

Character Over - Ness
    Size - 4/10 A little larger than Kirby and Metaknight, so overall kinda average
    Running Speed - 8/10 Fox level running speed.  Designed to constantly stay on the ground.
    Air Speed - 1/10 Abysmal air speed.  Down there with Luigi.  Stick to the ground.
    Combo Speed - 7/10 Specific attacks can link to others to create powerful chains.
    Priority - 6/10 Fairly average priority.  No where near as good as Kirby's or Metaknight's
    Jump Height - 7/10 High jumps so that he has some chance of recovering, but he has a pretty fast fall speed
    Power - 7/10 Pretty strong character.  Some moves can pack a real punch like his F Smash.
    Weight - 90 (Middleweight)

MOVESET

AA to A Loop - Much like Kirby's combo.  Two punches to the Vulcan Jab.  Pretty standard damage builder.  2+3% +1% for each A loop hit

F Tilt - A decently strong side kick.  Fairly standard with mid level speed, power and knockback with decent reach.  10%

U Tilt - An overhead flick kick much like Fox's U Tilt that's great for juggling.  8%

D Tilt - A low slide kick that pushes Joe forward a bit.  Interesting thing about this move is that it bounces off the foe on contact, making it quite a safe approach move.  5%

Dash Attack - A fierce flying headbutt at the foe.  Fairly slow start-up, but strong and smashes the foe forward.  12%

F Smash - His signature smash punch move.  An overhead slam punch with great power but is fairly slow and has mediocre reach.  18-24%

U Smash - A fairly quick and strong Shoryuken type uppercut.  Good vertical reach.  16-21%

D Smash - A powerful ground pounding attack.  Massive area of effect and a set knockback since it shakes the ground, allowing for  but it only affects enemies on the ground and has slow start-up.  13-18%

N Air - A double fist spin.  Think something along the lines of Lucario's N Air but lasts for less frames and comes out a little slower.  Fairly strong but slow.  11%

F Air - An overhead fist.  Much like Mario's F Air but slower and not quite as effective and it doesn't meteor smash.  13%

B Air - A backward roundhouse.  Comes out fairly quickly comparative to his other aerials, but the hitbox is small and does not last very long at all and is punishable if it misses.  9%

U Air - An upward headbutt like Lucas' but with lower speed and kill potential.  10%

D Air - A double stabbing downward kick much like Falcon's D Air.  Less vertical range so again, not as good.

Neutral B: Vulcan Burst - Joe fires off a single small fireball straight forward (down forward in the air).  Kinda like Lucas' PK Fire in property.  Weak and fairly low range, but comes out pretty quickly.  6%

Side B (ground): Rekka Rush - Now this move is the fundamental part of his gameplay.  This is a short range body blow primarily with pretty low range.  If it lands on the opponent though, you are able to access follow ups up to two more times, aimed up, forward or down by pressing A or B (third hit only).  Here are the following hits:

Second Forward A - A backfist that progresses Joe forward
    Second Up A - A quick upward kick to send the foe slightly upward
    Second Down A - A fast low sweep kick

Third Forward A - A strong spinning smash punch
    Third Up A - A double kick upwards
    Third Down A - A flaming slide kick

Third Forward B - A hurricane kick forward
    Third Up B - A rising flip kick
    Third Down B - A jumping downward flip kick

The real awesome thing to note is that any move can be cancelled into the next move.  For example, you can do combinations like the following:

Side A -> Up A -> Side A
    Side A -> Down A -> Up B
    Side A -> Side A -> Side B etc

Side B (Air): Spin Kick - A simple sideways kick in the air.  With well timed presses of the B button, you can turn this into a hurricane kick and rise up slighly.  However, if you do this you will go helpless afterwards (you don't if you do the normal kick).  5% regular 1% each hit of hurricane kick

Up B: Rising Break - Knuckle Joe's signature flaming uppercut of truth.  This can be charged slightly like Diddy's Up B for great height and power.  Also functions as his best killing move off the top of the screen, but has slow startup.  10% non charge up, 18% full charge up.

Down B: Unleash the Power - A slow move in which Joe charges up his power for a couple of seconds.  If he succeeds in pulling off the move a select number of his moves get buffed:

- All three smashes get a range and power increase
    - Rekka Rush moves all gain a damage boost.  Furthermore, you can follow the Third A Hit with a Third B hit move with good timing
    - Spin Kick always does its hurricane kick version and no longer goes helpless (however, after one usage it does not ascend)

This buff lasts until you miss one of the above attacks.  Careful pressure can make you an extremely powerful force.

Final Smash - Not sure yet

Throws are almost identical to Kirby's except for the D Throw

....Stuff

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5545 on: November 19, 2011, 06:18:20 PM »

Hmmm, Knuckle Joe? that's pretty cool.

i like how he's done. well the move set

Dude, fix the double post =3
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 06:21:34 PM by Ultraxwing » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #5546 on: November 19, 2011, 06:19:21 PM »

I feel like you would get upset or something like u did when i asked for tekkaman, but will this use articles? if no, could i try to port it when its done? I really look forward to it Cheesy

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5547 on: November 19, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »

I feel like you would get upset or something like u did when i asked for tekkaman, but will this use articles? if no, could i try to port it when its done? I really look forward to it Cheesy
    It's an SDo0m PSA, of course it will. He uses everything in the file to make it as sexy as possible. o.o

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #5548 on: November 19, 2011, 06:26:35 PM »

i see. well, i probably should of thought that thru.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5549 on: November 19, 2011, 08:32:33 PM »

Sdoom's Second Joe character. Trend in the making, I just know it.

Pages:  1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: