SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Black Knight once again loses due to an overly popular character.....oh well.

Hey I was playing V. Joe against Shadow, and I beats teh crap out of Shadz and then it froze on a black screen D: What might've happened?

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 01, 2011, 09:10:24 PM
Hey I was playing V. Joe against Shadow, and I beats teh crap out of Shadz and then it froze on a black screen D: What might've happened?
Read my earlier post.

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on January 01, 2011, 05:15:50 AM
Hey Sdo0m, I wanted to point this out before people start complaining about it. The MenSelchrFaceB460.brres in the pack is compressed wrong. When I looked in BrawlBox, the compression was on LZ77, when it should be on None. Because of this, it causes the dreaded freeze when you finish a Brawl with him. I fixed it, but you'll have to update the pack if you don't want people saying, "IT KEEPS FREEZING AFTER MAH BRAWLZ, TROLOLO!!" over and over again. This is for the one in the "ForExperienced" folder. I don't know if it's the case for the "ForNewbies" folder.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on January 01, 2011, 09:16:41 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 01, 2011, 09:10:24 PM
Hey I was playing V. Joe against Shadow, and I beats teh crap out of Shadz and then it froze on a black screen D: What might've happened?
Read my earlier post.

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on January 01, 2011, 05:15:50 AM
Hey Sdo0m, I wanted to point this out before people start complaining about it. The MenSelchrFaceB460.brres in the pack is compressed wrong. When I looked in BrawlBox, the compression was on LZ77, when it should be on None. Because of this, it causes the dreaded freeze when you finish a Brawl with him. I fixed it, but you'll have to update the pack if you don't want people saying, "IT KEEPS FREEZING AFTER MAH BRAWLZ, TROLOLO!!" over and over again. This is for the one in the "ForExperienced" folder. I don't know if it's the case for the "ForNewbies" folder.

I fixed this for sure :-\  xZedkiel, when did you download this?

Quote from: Mid-Boss on January 01, 2011, 08:35:45 PM
Black Knight once again loses due to an overly popular character.....oh well.

Last time he lost to Deadpool.  You can't possibly say that Deadpool is an overly popular character?  Half the people on this forum don't even know who Deadpool is.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on February 06, 1974, 02:10:56 PM
Quote from: Mid-Boss on January 01, 2011, 08:35:45 PM
Black Knight once again loses due to an overly popular character.....oh well.

Last time he lost to Deadpool.  You can't possibly say that Deadpool is an overly popular character?  Half the people on this forum don't even know who Deadpool is.
......!1!!!!11!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! That's blasphemy.

There is pretty much one funny problem I found. I was playing as your shadow against TheWill's Shadow over donkey kong PSA. I used your shadow's chaos spear...and Shadow threw Sonic's "Your to slow" foot blur effect

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 01, 2011, 07:35:31 PM
Look, i HATE people complaining about mainstream things winning polls. Either make what you want mainstream or do it yourself!

*stares at your username* Oh yeah, I'm sure you do buddy. ¦D

Though the rest of your post doesn't make much sense. ¦D


??? None of your post makes sense.

Either you A.make whatever you want to win the poll popular, or B. STFU.

My username=nothing to do with anything.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hey guys, do we really have to argue?  Can't we just agree that both Dante and Goku are badass and would make for awesome PSA's?

SDoom, IF you do Adult Goku, will you still be planning on keeping Viewtiful Joe as your CF slot?

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 02, 2011, 01:54:14 AM
My username=nothing to do with anything.

Because we all know that SSJ has nothing to do with DBZ. ¦D

But Badass is right. Even if Goku is insanely popular throughout the world, though for very good reasons, he and Dante would both make great PSAs. :3

It'd just be nice if the voting were a bit more even, but beggars can't be choosers. ¦D


Quote from: Hazama Kusanagi on January 02, 2011, 02:36:32 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 02, 2011, 01:54:14 AM
My username=nothing to do with anything.

Because we all know that SSJ has nothing to do with DBZ. ¦D

But Badass is right. Even if Goku is insanely popular throughout the world, though for very good reasons, he and Dante would both make great PSAs. :3

It'd just be nice if the voting were a bit more even, but beggars can't be choosers. ¦D

I bet this Goku PSA will be a simulacra of Gokario XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I really want Dante, but it seems that Goku is a LOT moar popular.....
The good thing is that you are going to make Deadpool, so i am happy anyway.
If you plan someday to make a Dante PSA i could give you some ideas if you want.

And thanks to the awesomeness of Hax, the three of us now have a perfected Hyper Shadow too. :3





Plus the FS versions too. Borth for Chaos Blast and for flight.







Let us pray that one day soon, the Clone Engine will be perfected and these two will be able to duke it out, as every fanboy and fangirl would dream. ¦3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15246