Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1801325 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1320 on: February 28, 2011, 12:33:47 PM »

Hm... I won't disclose any names... But someone said your Meteorain move was stupid and un smash like... I like it myself, but I guess for Cloud version 2 you could have a version that has a more normal down B? Although I think they were just being way too picky... Shh! <_<

But um... Yeah, I look forward to all your new PSAs, VJ and Deadpool are my mains in MvC3. Tongue

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1321 on: February 28, 2011, 01:05:50 PM »

Hm... I won't disclose any names... But someone said your Meteorain move was stupid and un smash like... I like it myself, but I guess for Cloud version 2 you could have a version that has a more normal down B? Although I think they were just being way too picky... Shh! <_<

But um... Yeah, I look forward to all your new PSAs, VJ and Deadpool are my mains in MvC3. Tongue

Who are they?  I shall kill them in their sleep XD

I kid, I kid XP But in all seriousness I won't change it.  Not only is it my own favourite special, but if any of you remember a poll that I had before, you guys said that Meteorain was your fave special as well XD

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1322 on: February 28, 2011, 01:09:09 PM »

Hey SD, I'm not sure if ur in the mood to answer this (and I can just remove the post later if you want me to move it to the psa lessons topic) but I got  a quick question.

Basically, I want to set a loop of hitboxes for five frames, but only hit twice during that time.

Would I do it like this?

Timer:
    Set Loop: 2
    *hitboxes*
    Synch timer: 2.5
    Terminate collisions.
    Execute loop

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1323 on: February 28, 2011, 01:19:02 PM »

Hey SD, I'm not sure if ur in the mood to answer this (and I can just remove the post later if you want me to move it to the psa lessons topic) but I got  a quick question.

Basically, I want to set a loop of hitboxes for five frames, but only hit twice during that time.

Would I do it like this?

Timer:
    Set Loop: 2
    *hitboxes*
    Synch timer: 2.5
    Terminate collisions.
    Execute loop

Yep, that's exactly it.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1324 on: February 28, 2011, 01:45:43 PM »

Cool, that means I'm starting to learn psa a little more =3
    I'm going to try some new stuff with my most recent project. Like Offsets and stuff, and specials, so I might pm u a few times with more questions along the way (so I don't spam the thread XD)

As for Dead Pool, sorry for nagging, but seriously, it's rare to see a marvel represinative in a brawl hack, and especially an awesome guy like DP XP

senato
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1325 on: February 28, 2011, 01:52:48 PM »

SDoom, it is possible to make your Cloud with compatibility with Brawl PAL?  Happy Face

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1326 on: February 28, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »

I kid, I kid XP But in all seriousness I won't change it.  Not only is it my own favourite special, but if any of you remember a poll that I had before, you guys said that Meteorain was your fave special as well XD
    Yeah, honestly, it is pretty nice, and not really overpowered, since it doesn't kill, and takes awhile to use, so if done wrong... Well, now that Ike's back, "MOOT!" (side smash I mean). XD

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1327 on: February 28, 2011, 02:50:17 PM »

Yeah, honestly, it is pretty nice, and not really overpowered, since it doesn't kill, and takes awhile to use, so if done wrong... Well, now that Ike's back, "MOOT!" (side smash I mean). XD

All I hope for is that in the future... It becomes reflectable... I hope the .rel files or anything that's not letting this happen will be looked on.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1328 on: February 28, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »

All I hope for is that in the future... It becomes reflectable... I hope the .rel files or anything that's not letting this happen will be looked on.
    Yeah, this and the fire balls.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1329 on: March 01, 2011, 01:02:10 AM »

Don't you dare remove the Meteor Rain special sir. I will not download an upgraded version if you take that out, no joke.

Haters should motivate you!

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1330 on: March 01, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »

Don't you dare remove the Meteor Rain special sir. I will not download an upgraded version if you take that out, no joke.

True, it is a neat idea, and it being "un-Brawl like", makes it more interesting, I mean, look, new characters can have moves that are very different from the normal cast, it makes Cloud seem more like a real character in a way. *Psst I think it was Pik who said that it was Un-Brawl like...*

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1331 on: March 01, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »

True, it is a neat idea, and it being "un-Brawl like", makes it more interesting, I mean, look, new characters can have moves that are very different from the normal cast, it makes Cloud seem more like a real character in a way. *Psst I think it was Pik who said that it was Un-Brawl like...*

Indeed, Meteorain is one of the coolest moves on Cloud (second only to Omnislash V.5, which I still hold that it's method of use needs a little tweaking, but that's just me).  Meteorain is the one move that would truly be a shot to the balls to remove. I forbid it!
    Jk, jk, but seriously though, I'm with ItalianStallion in that I won't upgrade without it.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:37:58 AM by Gaia » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1332 on: March 01, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »

COMMENT 1337 GET!!Lol just realised XD

Okay, I'd like to dish out a couple of movesets for you guys so here goes:

Viewtiful Joe V2

Moveset

This'll be a HUGE revamp.  Almost everything will be changed and hopefully for the better.  With the release of MvC3 also, he has some new moves that I will be able to play around with and incorporate:

AAA combo: The same, but with tightened animations and altered hitstun to make it link better.  8% total

F Tilt: A quick backhand blow with low range and knockback.  If you press A again afterwards, you can land a back kick with decent knockback. 13% total

U Tilt: Basically the same, except he won't do that weird rise of the ground and with probably have new effects.  8%

D Tilt: The same but again with a tighter animation (a bit less startup lag, but a bit more ending lag).  4%

Dash Attack: The same, but the movement will be smoother so he doesn't halt instantly.  It will also have a chance of tripping the opponent. 7%

F Smash: Again the same, except it will come out faster and have fixed hitboxes (possibly have a new animation too).  16-21%

U Smash: Completely new.  This'll be a quick headbutt upwards with good knockback (though it'll still be the weakest of his smashes and have a bit of endlag).  13-18%

D Smash: New again.  It'll be more similar to Mario's D Smash (but it wont be the same since I can't do an animation swap due to how BeyondYou did V.Joe's body structure).  14-19%

N Air: Exactly the same. 10%

F Air: Exactly the same except it won't have that double hitbox (instead it will have sex kick properties so it works more like a high % killing move).  11% initial, 6% late

B Air: Exactly the same. 9%

U Air: Exactly the same 8%

D Air: The same but with changed graphics probably.  12%

Neutral B - Red Hot Kick: This move remains basically the same except for a couple of things.  It'll have tweaked knockback and knockback growth, the double kick at the end will be removed and it'll be generally better move the combo with.  8%

Side B - Voomerang: This move will also be similar to how it was before, except it'll have a stage of charge.  The normal throw will serve as a quick poke to approach foes whilst the charged up throw will grind down enemies and keep damaging them (it will also have great sheild breaking properties).  4% uncharged, 16% charged (4% for each hit and it'll do four)

Up B - Groovy Upper: A new move for MvC3.  This move will work basically like Pikachu's Up B except he can only go Up, Up Left or Up Right.  He will can do up to two quick leaps upwards whilst surrounded by whirlwinds of cherry bom.  The second one can be released when you press B at the near the end of the first one.  It's lack of end lag also allows for a combo into an aerial.  5% each hit

Down B Ground - Shocking Pink Bomb: Completely different.  On the ground it basically functions like Meteorain for Cloud.  There's a brief waiting period then depending on what button on the D Pad you press he will kick to a certain position.  Down means he kicks it right infront of him and it explodes on the ground.  Up means he kicks it into the air and it explodes in the air and Side means he kicks it a decent distance away from him.  High base knockback.  7%

Down B Air - Shocking Pink Boost: This time he stands ontop of one of his Shocking Pink Bombs and lets it explode beneath his feet, propelling him upwards and meteor smashing any foe below.  A pretty strong spike, but it leaves him helpless.  12%

Final Smash - Viewtiful God Hand: The new move from MvC3.  Viewtiful Joe stops time then jabs both of his hands forwards.  If he hits somebody, he does damage to them but doesn't knock them away.  After this, he induces status to everyone on the field for a good amount of time, as well as accessing his VFX mode which has a variety of effects.  25%

F Throw - Joe barges the foe forward a bit like Toon Link's F Throw.  8%

B Throw - Joe kicks the foe back.  Same as Falcon's B Throw.  7%

U Throw - Joe does a handstand kick on the foe upwards.  Similar to Pit's U Throw. 9%

D Throw - Joe slams the foe onto the ground and poses (see the TvC V.Joe throw).  10%

VFX Power Upgrades

- Increased running speed (not sure how to do this though)
    - Three jumps
    - General speed and power increase to a lot of his moves
    - His Dash Attack travels further
    - His Forward Smash turns into the Mach Speed Barrage.  Upon landing the attack, you can press A up to 6 times to follow up with a barrage of punches ending in an uppercut to launch the foe.  If you press B during the combo, you can instantly cancel to the uppercut.
    - His Red Hot Kick becomes a Fiery Red Hot Kick, which instead of bouncing off enemies, spikes them at a 45 degree angle in the air, pushes them straight forward on the ground and is generally stronger.
    - The Groovy Upper can be used three times instead of two
    - The Shocking Pink Blast propels him much higher

Other Tidbits

- Joe will be able to air dash forward or back during his jumps by pressing the jump button and then a direction.  However, he cannot air dash during a fall (only a jump).
    - New waiting animations
    - New walking, dodging and running animations
    - New taunts and victory poses

As you can see, there will be a lot of changes for Joe.  I'm not satisfied with his current state at the moment and I really think he needs not just a revamp, but a full reinvention. Also, if there is file space to spare, I'll add a VFX mode that can trigger at a certain percentage so you don't have to use the Final Smash to use it (can't really promise this though).

Whaddya think?

Black Knight (Fire Emblem)

Moveset

The Black Knight will be a bit different from my other PSAs.  Most of my PSAs are speedy but balanced characters, however the Black Knight will undeniably be a slow, heavy powerhouse.  Think Ike, but slower, heavier and stronger and you have the Black Knight basically in terms of playstyle.  He'll require quite a lot of skill to master, but if you can master his supreme strength, you will decimate any foe.  He'll also be the first Ganon moveset to only use the sword for his almost all of his attacks (no alternatives here Tongue)

A loop - BK spins his sword round a bit like Pit's Side B.  One of his few fairly quick attacks.  2% each hit

F Tilt - A single slice forwards.  It's basically one of his regular attacks with Alondite in FE Radiant Dawn.  Pretty slow to start up but strong.  16%

U Tilt - A single slice upwards.  Another one of his regular attacks fro FE Radiant Dawn.  Again pretty slow, but strong.  15%

D Tilt - A double slice on the ground with fairly slow start up and ending lag.  A bit like Ike's D Smash except it's able to connect into both hits at the sweetspot (at the edge of the sword).  18%

Dash Attack - A lunge forward with good reach.  Sort of a cross between Ganon's beam sword dash attack and Ike's dash attack.  12%

F Smash - A really slow but insanely strong overhead slam with just one hand.  Think of Ike's but slower and stronger (very difficult to land, but if you do, you could probably kill a character like Jigglypuff from half way on FD on about 30% uncharged).  28-36%

U Smash - A single stab upwards.  Similar to Marth's U Smash but slower and a generally better killing move.  His weakest smash however. 20-27%

D Smash - BK smashes his sword into the ground, shaking the earth.  Great horizontal reach, however it is weaker at the edge of the reach.  The sweetspot is on the sword.  23-30% sweetspot, 14-21% mid range, 9-14% far range

N Air - Very similar to Ike's N Air (if not identical).  I think it suits perfectly.  Early landing lag cancel frames  12%

F Air - A forward stab with high power and decent speed. 14%

B Air - Probably going to be the same as Cloud's B Air except with a pit more power, ending lag and landing lag.  14%

U Air - A single stab upwards with good power although one of the weaker aerials.  11%

D Air - He rockets downwards in the same fashion as Sephiroth does for his Hell's Gate D Air.  He doesn't produce a landing lag hitbox though, but he does produce a outward vacuum push like Toon Link does.  16%

Neutral B: Slash Wave - BK raises his sword above his head then creates a slash wave the shoots across the stage.  The start up is pretty slow, but the speed and vertical height are good.  8%

Side B: Adept - Think of Marth's Side B.  It works as a combo.  By pressing B at the right times you can follow up with up to four attacks.  One of his main combo techniques.  3+4+3+6% (total 16%)

Up B: Warp - BK uses a Warp pad pentagram to warp straight upwards.  He is completely invulnerable during the ascent (as he is invisible), however he can only go straight up.  0%

Down B: Nihil - BK waves his sword, then puts grounded foes in a confused state whilst stunning foes in mid air. It's slow to startup and hard to land, but if you do land it you can follow up with a strong attack.  6%

Final Smash: Eclipse - BK stops time, then walks slowly but dramatically forwards (like a badass).  If he bumps into someone whilst walking forwards, he will unleash his a powerful series of slashes to form the Eclipse, forming into a devastating combo.  65%

F Throw: One of BK's moves that doesn't use the sword.  He does Ganon's sparta kick to hit the foe forward.  10%

B Throw: BK stabs the foe with his sword the flings them behind him without remorse.  9%

U Throw: BK throws the foe upwards the stabs them whilst they're in mid air.  11%

D Throw: BK throws the foe to the ground and stamps on their face in disgust.  8%

Extra Tidbits

- Black Knight is very heave (as heavy as DK)
    - His walking speed is painfully slow (as slow if not slower than Bowser's), but his running speed is just a bit under Pit's
    - He has a high fall speed
    - It'll be impossible to put away his sword
    - BK also stands for Burger King XP

Thanks to Thunda Dragoon for help with this moveset Smiley

As far as Cloud goes, there won't be that many changes to be honest.  I (and by the looks of it most of you) am satisfied with it's current state for the most part.  It'll mainly be tweaks here and there.  Nothing really drastic tbh.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 03:34:44 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1333 on: March 01, 2011, 02:28:58 PM »

Viewtiful Joe V2

Moveset

This'll be a HUGE revamp.  Almost everything will be changed and hopefully for the better.  With the release of MvC3 also, he has some new moves that I will be able to play around with and incorporate:

AAA combo: The same, but with tightened animations and altered hitstun to make it link better.  8% total

F Tilt: A quick backhand blow with low range and knockback.  If you press A again afterwards, you can land a back kick with decent knockback. 13% total

U Tilt: Basically the same, except he won't do that weird rise of the ground and with probably have new effects.  8%

D Tilt: The same but again with a tighter animation (a bit less startup lag, but a bit more ending lag).  4%

Dash Attack: The same, but the movement will be smoother so he doesn't halt instantly.  It will also have a chance of tripping the opponent. 7%

F Smash: Again the same, except it will come out faster and have fixed hitboxes (possibly have a new animation too).  16-21%

U Smash: Completely new.  This'll be a quick headbutt upwards with good knockback (though it'll still be the weakest of his smashes and have a bit of endlag).  13-18%

D Smash: New again.  It'll be more similar to Mario's D Smash (but it wont be the same since I can't do an animation swap due to how BeyondYou did V.Joe's body structure).  14-19%

F Air: Exactly the same except it won't have that double hitbox (instead it will have sex kick properties so it works more like a high % killing move).  11% initial, 6% late

Neutral B - Red Hot Kick: This move remains basically the same except for a couple of things.  It'll have tweaked knockback and knockback growth, the double kick at the end will be removed and it'll be generally better move the combo with.  8%

Side B - Voomerang: This move will also be similar to how it was before, except it'll have a stage of charge.  The normal throw will serve as a quick poke to approach foes whilst the charged up throw will grind down enemies and keep damaging them (it will also have great sheild breaking properties).  4% uncharged, 16% charged (4% for each hit and it'll do four)

Up B - Groovy Upper: A new move for MvC3.  This move will work basically like Pikachu's Up B except he can only go Up, Up Left or Up Right.  He will can do up to two quick leaps upwards whilst surrounded by whirlwinds of cherry bom.  The second one can be released when you press B at the near the end of the first one.  It's lack of end lag also allows for a combo into an aerial.  5% each hit

Down B Ground - Shocking Pink Bomb: Completely different.  On the ground it basically functions like Meteorain for Cloud.  There's a brief waiting period then depending on what button on the D Pad you press he will kick to a certain position.  Down means he kicks it right infront of him and it explodes on the ground.  Up means he kicks it into the air and it explodes in the air and Side means he kicks it a decent distance away from him.  High base knockback.  7%

Down B Air - Shocking Pink Boost: This time he stands ontop of one of his Shocking Pink Bombs and lets it explode beneath his feet, propelling him upwards and meteor smashing any foe below.  A pretty strong spike, but it leaves him helpless.  12%

Final Smash - Viewtiful God Hand: The new move from MvC3.  Viewtiful Joe stops time then jabs both of his hands forwards.  If he hits somebody, he does damage to them but doesn't knock them away.  After this, he induces status to everyone on the field for a good amount of time, as well as accessing his VFX mode which has a variety of effects.  25%

U Throw - Joe does a handstand kick on the foe upwards.  Similar to Pit's U Throw. 9%

D Throw - Joe slams the foe onto the ground and poses (see the TvC V.Joe throw).  10%

VFX Power Upgrades

- Three jumps
    - His Forward Smash turns into the Mach Speed Barrage.  Upon landing the attack, you can press A up to 6 times to follow up with a barrage of punches ending in an uppercut to launch the foe.  If you press B during the combo, you can instantly cancel to the uppercut.
    - His Red Hot Kick becomes a Fiery Red Hot Kick, which instead of bouncing off enemies, spikes them at a 45 degree angle in the air, pushes them straight forward on the ground and is generally stronger.

Other Tidbits

- Joe will be able to air dash forward or back during his jumps by pressing the jump button and then a direction.  However, he cannot air dash during a fall (only a jump).
    - New waiting animations

As you can see, there will be a lot of changes for Joe.  I'm not satisfied with his current state at the moment and I really think he needs not just a revamp, but a full reinvention. Also, if there is file space to spare, I'll add a VFX mode that can trigger at a certain percentage so you don't have to use the Final Smash to use it (can't really promise this though).

Whaddya think?

I'll add the Black Knight moveset later...

As far as Cloud goes, there won't be that many changes to be honest.  I (and by the looks of it most of you) am satisfied with it's current state for the most part.  It'll mainly be tweaks here and there.  Nothing really drastic tbh.

by any chance do you plan on changing that one ike victory pose the one where he throws his sword in the air and he jumps and catches it and lands it like a slash?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1334 on: March 01, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »

Viewtiful Joe V2

Moveset

VFX Power Upgrades

- Three jumps

Other Tidbits

- New waiting animations

Whaddya think?

I'll add the Black Knight moveset later...

by any chance do you plan on changing that one ike victory pose the one where he throws his sword in the air and he jumps and catches it and lands it like a slash?

Nope.  I changed that before and the reason I didn't keep it changed is because the camera follows a set path.  Even if I set "Normal Camera" it remains the same, meaning anything except for that victory pose looks strange.

Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: