SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I personaly want bot metal sonic and zero psa's

*sniff* no love for deoxys except for me and one other person  :(...Maybe someday he'll exist  :notimp:
"A good swordsman is not given to quarrel"

I wonder how'd Dante work... I mean, he'd NEED to have his guns and stuff, and actually SHOOT.

Quote from: ShadowPaladen on March 13, 2011, 09:35:13 PM
*sniff* no love for deoxys except for me and one other person  :(...Maybe someday he'll exist  :notimp:

I just wanted him because he's the underdog of overrated people. :P

Well he's been my favorite Pokemon for a long time now and I had seriously hoped he was going to be in Brawl to begin with but nope just a pokeball character.  I still hope that one day a Deoxys lover will make a PSA to go along with the vertex...
"A good swordsman is not given to quarrel"


Whoa o.O I honestly wasn't expecting Morrigan to be drawing with Zero at this point.  However, it's early days so I can't come to any conclusions yet XD.  I think first to 25 if not 20 wins.


man, another zero psa? well you could probably make a really good one so i guess sounds good, dante or metal sonic psa sounds good though

Quote from: Kumari sai on March 13, 2011, 10:16:56 PM
man, another zero psa? well you could probably make a really good one so i guess sounds good, dante or metal sonic psa sounds good though

Well tbh, the Zero that I've stated isn't the same as Eldiran made and Velen is making.  As I said, mine's based on Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 3 so it'll be made completely from scratch and have a completely different moveset.

Which reminds me, I better start writing out these moveset ideas for each character at some point.  It'll be pretty difficult for some characters (like Dante since he has so many moves to choose from XD) but they should all be fun.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 13, 2011, 10:29:44 PM
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 13, 2011, 10:16:56 PM
man, another zero psa? well you could probably make a really good one so i guess sounds good, dante or metal sonic psa sounds good though

If you need some help, just ask me. I can help with some of this movesets.

Well tbh, the Zero that I've stated isn't the same as Eldiran made and Velen is making.  As I said, mine's based on Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 3 so it'll be made completely from scratch and have a completely different moveset.

Which reminds me, I better start writing out these moveset ideas for each character at some point.  It'll be pretty difficult for some characters (like Dante since he has so many moves to choose from XD) but they should all be fun.

Guys.... aren't there enough zero psa's? >_>

I mean the ones we have are already awesome....

I was gonna vote for Deoxys but after seeing Zero up there, he deff got my vote!

Specially once V3 comes out ;q

Why are you guys voting for Zero?! He already has a perfect PSA!! Why arent you voting for Dimentio or Bomberman!? D:

I just want some thing fresh, never been attempted... Like Dudley! too bad I already voted...