SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Helter Skelter on July 14, 2011, 05:04:44 PM
Not to nitpick or anything, Sdoom, but do you plan on altering the neutral B web GFX before the final release? To be honest, I preferred the previous version. Now that the web ball is bigger, it causes a split second of slowdown whenever it's used. It's not a major complaint, but it does get a bit annoying since I use it alot :/

And to try to avoid sounding like an idiot, I want to make sure that I'm using the right setup. For the Beta 2, do I need to replace the ef_common with the one in the DL, or is that what's causing the slowdown?


1) Divine is fixing this
2) No

Alright, thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing that =.=; Great PSA nonetheless~


Ay SDoom finished another costume. This is one of the version of quick change spidey. This one has the original textures. I will later make the one in the PS1 game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 14, 2011, 09:01:38 PM #4009 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:04:04 PM by ThE DarkYoshi
I tried and kinda failed on this one but heres some pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if someone wants to finish it you can, I just don't know how to make the spidey symbol in the front larger  :srs:

Stupid Wall Climb is being a pain in the ass :srs:  I've tried multiple things and have had many results:

1) He can climb down very nicely, but not up.  No matter what button I map climbing up to, he never climbs up.
2) He climbs up and down, but he has no animation whatsoever.  I also made a sort of "waiting" on the wall animation which is separate from his Wall Cling, but that for some reason faces the wrong direction (despite the fact that in the animation, it faces the same direction as the climbing animations which face the right direction)
3) Some other kind of stupid fail...

-_____________-

Hate spending all day on one thing

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 09:20:13 PMStupid Wall Climb is being a pain in the ass :srs:  I've tried multiple things and have had many results: 1) He can climb down very nicely, but not up.  No matter what button I map climbing up to, he never climbs up. 2) He climbs up and down, but he has no animation whatsoever.  I also made a sort of "waiting" on the wall animation which is separate from his Wall Cling, but that for some reason faces the wrong direction (despite the fact that in the animation, it faces the same direction as the climbing animations which face the right direction) 3) Some other kind of stupid fail... -_____________- Hate spending all day on one thing
i know how that feel (SMBZ mario´s old FS before the combo FS Super Sonic but for mario without transform)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thant sucks man :-\ And it sucks since no one has ever attempted something like this that you cant ask for help.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

maybe becuase shiek wallclimb make him not be able to move when attached to the wall?  if it was a psa wallclimb maybe it was diferent maybe with the code disable shieks wallclimb and make a wallclimb in psa itself?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And on a random note Burst Sonic has reached 1000 downloads...

...Viewtiful Joe hasn't :srs:

Of all my PSAs NOT to reach 1k.....
Barring Spidey of course, he's only been out for 2 days but he'll reach 1k anyways

1. Great job on the model, StarWaffle. :)
2. Awesome...Wall Climb. Now Cloud and the Naruto PSA can use Wall Climb(Wall Run if you just change the animation)
3. Hopefully you'll get through the Wall Climb. ;)
4.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 09:45:59 PMAnd on a random note Burst Sonic has reached 1000 downloads... ...Viewtiful Joe hasn't :srs: Of all my PSAs NOT to reach 1k..... Barring Spidey of course, he's only been out for 2 days but he'll reach 1k anyways
Lol, but... :srs:

5. K, soon I'm going to take pics of each web I made and post 'em all here in 1 pic. I will number them, so you can pic what number(s) you like most.

Finished both versions of the quick change spiderman, check the vertex request post for his pictures.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 09:45:59 PM
And on a random note Burst Sonic has reached 1000 downloads...

...Viewtiful Joe hasn't :srs:

Of all my PSAs NOT to reach 1k.....
Barring Spidey of course, he's only been out for 2 days but he'll reach 1k anyways

But Burst Sonic was a SIDE project =/ How in the world can it get more downloads than a PSA that took you half a year?!?! e.e

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 10:30:14 AMI programmed a Wall Climb :happy:  He can now crawl up and down walls! Since Sheik has a Wall Cling it was fairly easy.  There is one problem though.  When you press up, instead of going to the climbing up animation, he jumps.  I need to find a way of disabling the Wall Jump when you press up (but still allow him to jump with X or Y).  I'm not too sure what I'll need to do here.   But I've laid down the groundwork for the Wall Climb.  The thing I want to do with it is to make it so that he moves faster the more you press Up on the controller.
But you need to use wallcling first. I've got to fix my wallrun now.