Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1801354 times)
dpgthirteen
Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4140 on: July 18, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »

Yeah, I might actually switch back to gecko since I main Spidey.
    I use Riivolution too, I but I have had no issues.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4141 on: July 18, 2011, 03:57:29 PM »

Yeah, the only problem was the length of the slow motion.

If its only supposed to be used for evading purposes, then why not shorten the slowed time for the duration of the dodge? That way everything is slow but only while Spidey is flipping out of the way. Once the dodge is complete, have time continue as normal. Instead of having EVERYTHING slowed. That would also give it leeway to be somewhat of an instant counter, similar to Marths. I know I've said it a few times, but Marth's counter is like the best one in the game. The speed at which it comes out is A+.  Spidey would do good with a counter that fast.

Aside from that, I'm saddend to hear you're not doing anything but the grabs and the Air FS. I really dislike the up tilt. The hit box is small and it a slow move as well as hard to hit people with. But people play differently then I do so it may just be me complaining.

But I'm looking forward to spidermanish grabs. Those are going to be fun... Hopefully they are worth it. Mainly because Sheik's current grabs are GOOD for combos in Brawl- xD (Three Down grabs to C.Falcon in a row followed by a forward throw combined with a down b air into a back throw and finished with a forward a air... good times)

But hopefully Spidey will have some cool grabs.

Side Note: If anyone ported V.Joe over Yoshi, are you having trouble with the FS connecting? Once it hits, he does like... the last half of it without hitting the opponent and its really a waste of a FS besides putting the opponent to about 135ish dmg before he starts missing his punches.

PS: Screw what I said about the meteor being weak(down a air). Its hits just right to where I can send someone down, then jump off their head. I've killed so many computers like that its great xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4142 on: July 18, 2011, 04:04:04 PM »

Yeah, the only problem was the length of the slow motion. If its only supposed to be used for evading purposes, then why not shorten the slowed time for the duration of the dodge? That way everything is slow but only while Spidey is flipping out of the way. Once the dodge is complete, have time continue as normal. Instead of having EVERYTHING slowed. That would also give it leeway to be somewhat of an instant counter, similar to Marths. I know I've said it a few times, but Marth's counter is like the best one in the game. The speed at which it comes out is A+.  Spidey would do good with a counter that fast.
    ^ So basically, have him pull off a Matrix dodge.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4143 on: July 18, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »

i got a idea for FS why not make a dashattack (like as SMBZ mario´s) ofc with other Animations
    for so it run to a target and do that FS Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4144 on: July 18, 2011, 04:09:32 PM »

^ So basically, have him pull off a Matrix dodge.

Exactly

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4145 on: July 18, 2011, 04:50:07 PM »

Hmm. I have a problem, I'm using Spidey on riivo, but whenever I try to shoot the web he goes into T pose. I put Beyond's XML in the right place along with the common.pac and the ef_common. Whats going on?
    Does it also not allow you to use the web zip downward? because this happens to me as well :\

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4146 on: July 18, 2011, 04:51:59 PM »

On a side note, do you guys think that the whole "Beta 3" thing may be putting people off giving feedback/downloading?  I wasn't too sure because as a whole the hack feels more like a V1 as far as completion goes.  Everything works, it's pretty polished and fluid and despite not having changed all his moves, it's not to the point where it feels like it's properly lacking something (if you guys get what I mean).

So do you guys think I should just rename the current release to "V1" and then go up from there?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4147 on: July 18, 2011, 04:55:29 PM »

On a side note, do you guys think that the whole "Beta 3" thing may be putting people off giving feedback/downloading?  I wasn't too sure because as a whole the hack feels more like a V1 as far as completion goes.  Everything works, it's pretty polished and fluid and despite not having changed all his moves, it's not to the point where it feels like it's properly lacking something (if you guys get what I mean).

So do you guys think I should just rename the current release to "V1" and then go up from there?

thats what i think the moveset its preety mutch finished so V1 is actually a good call since all attacks except trows  are done and only needs that and some victory poses and thats a full psa it just doesnt look like shiek anymore wich is a good thing xD also for grabs it would be fun to paint shiek cable to be with so it looked like he grabs with his webs xD

sp147
    Extreme Kitten

'Sup, dood!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4148 on: July 18, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »

Other than not having the Air Final Smash, it does feel complete... Smiley

It definitely doesn't feel like a Beta, that's for sure

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4149 on: July 18, 2011, 05:10:36 PM »

But could you then not also use a reverse psychology method on them?

Also, if it's hard to use, it wouldn't be easy to bait would it?

And for AI, have you tried Diddy Kong?
    ^ Just so that it's not forgotten in the last page.

On the psa note. It should be called either "SDoomSpidermanPSA V1", "MvC:SpidermanPSA V1", or "FullSpidermanPSA V1".

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

The Main Event
    Supreme Kitten

I will go out there and give a show like no other.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4150 on: July 18, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »

Yeah I think it should go V1. This is like my favorite hack here lol.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4151 on: July 18, 2011, 05:26:55 PM »

I think calling it a V1 would be fine at this point. But for continuities sake, why not just wait till your next release? People are going to download it regardless. But meh... its your choice.

Also, I finally took the time to observe what was going on with the Spider-Sense...

Its a rather complicated counter when you think about it. Why did you decided to make him TAKE the damage (super armor right?), stop time, heal back the damage taken and flip out of the way?

It seems rather roundabout in my opinion. Its definitely the first counter of its kind seeing as how Lucario's he doesn't take the damage, neither does Marth or Ike.

Is it not possible to implement those elements? Because from a novice perspective with a dash of coding experience, that seems like a lot of stuff to do as opposed to  just blocking the attack outright.

Edit: Its funny to watch though. Get hit by a brawl- Falcon Punch and watch the 999 damage go back down to 0 xD

Edit 2:  Also, I think that the dodge should be forward. In a way TOWARDS the attacker. Mainly because most things you're going to counter will be physical attacks so dodging towards the attacker would put you behind them. Also, dodging backwards could just put you in the way of certain things still. You spidersense a Samus blast and you end up back flipping into the blast again... that... missiles.... anything thats moving forward really. So maybe back flipping towards the attack once countered may be a better idea.
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:34:37 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4152 on: July 18, 2011, 05:34:28 PM »

@Kagemaru

Lol, I changed the name just before you put your comment XD

Anyways, the counter basically works by sensing when Spidey takes damage rather than when he gets hit.  If he takes damage and doesn't suffer knockback he evades, otherwise the counter whiffs.  So basically, without that damage receival the counter wouldn't work.  And he heals back so that it's an actual counter.  Since no counter in the game takes damage, it would be unfair if this one acted differently.

Bottom line is, that damage receival and healing MUST stay.  No arguing in the matter.

And it blocks every projectile because it absorbs the attack.  Literally the only exception is Brawl- Samus' super missile with its secondary ice hitbox.  And if you're EVADING something, would not your first reaction be to go AWAY from it?
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:40:38 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4153 on: July 18, 2011, 05:35:53 PM »

Ah, well if thats the case, then have at it.

But srsly, dodging forward would be awesome sauce.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4154 on: July 18, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »

Hm... That's an interesting way to make a counter-type move.

And he should dodge backwards. It makes a ton of sense. And like what SDoom said. Your senses are telling you, "TROUBLE! Stay away from trouble!" so you evade backwards.

Btw, what if they attack you from behind? Wouldn't you then roll behind them?
    So could you include a forward evasion that activates ONLY if he's attacked from behind?

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: