SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Dark Aura on August 11, 2011, 06:25:42 PM
And Vegeta has over n-
...
Did I really nearly make that joke? I'm ashamed of myself. D:

*pats DAL on head* I feel your pain bro, I feel your pain XD
*crushes scouter anyway for the hell of it* lol

lol SD has 11, but I have 40 :D top that >=D


Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 12, 2011, 01:30:24 PM
I can make as many as I feel like it, so Top that!

Yeah, but I have wait animations for my WAIT animations >=D
So I basically have double what you got :P
(lol let us continu the spam til the mods come XD )


well FYI each one of my wait animations has a family tree of wait animations.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hey SDoom,

Does each pokemon (Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur) still have stamina? Or is that going to be removed?

If not you could make them regain stamina over time by waiting. It could make them more strategic when playing. So you have to be on both offense and defense.

You don't have to reply if it's supposed to be a secret or something like that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Stamina is gone. It has been gone since the B+ days. Doesn't need to be a secret.

Ah. I didn't know that.

I don't use brawl plus. I play normal.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yo SDoOm your Burst Sonic PSA is hella dope but I have a small request on move revisions, can you make the D Smash his breakdance taunt and make his homing attack start up a little faster? If you can I would appreciate it greatly, make the breakdance a little faster than his actual taunt and allow it to be interrupted by jump/special, make it take off like 12-15 dmg when fully charged. With his homing attack its fine as it is, just wanting the start up for it to be decreased a little so it wont be as obvious and telegraphed, but not to the point where its instant that it cant be dodged. Also this is just me wondering, but can the homing attack be made to where he can go up or down with it, like actually homing in on someone above him or directly below him? I read somewhere the trajectory follows a sort of elliptical path but if it can be make to where it homes in 100% on the nearest enemy that would be dope

I understand if you cant/refuse to do this or simply dont have the time, so in that regard could I ask someone else if need be with your blessing to modify your PSA a little? All credit of course would still go to you
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Quote from: 'D.' on August 13, 2011, 09:07:10 PM
Yo SDoOm your Burst Sonic PSA is hella dope but I have a small request on move revisions, can you make the D Smash his breakdance taunt and make his homing attack start up a little faster? If you can I would appreciate it greatly, make the breakdance a little faster than his actual taunt and allow it to be interrupted by jump/special, make it take off like 12-15 dmg when fully charged. With his homing attack its fine as it is, just wanting the start up for it to be decreased a little so it wont be as obvious and telegraphed, but not to the point where its instant that it cant be dodged. Also this is just me wondering, but can the homing attack be made to where he can go up or down with it, like actually homing in on someone above him or directly below him? I read somewhere the trajectory follows a sort of elliptical path but if it can be make to where it homes in 100% on the nearest enemy that would be dope

I understand if you cant/refuse to do this or simply dont have the time, so in that regard could I ask someone else if need be with your blessing to modify your PSA a little? All credit of course would still go to you

I was originally going to do the breakdance kick, but that would make the PSA SIGNIFICANTLY worse.  One of the main things about Burst Sonic is the ability to cancel his D Smash into a special and retain that momentum for an unpredictable approach or retreat. 

As for the Homing Attack, neither are possible.  Again, I tried to make it start up faster before, it just caused the move to not work properly at all.  I think the start-up builds up some sort of variable which is what causes the Homing Attack to move.  Speeding up the animation, doesn't cause this variable increase faster, and as a result it's not high enough and the attack doesn't work properly.

And yes, the regular path of the Homing Attack is elliptical, but Burst Sonic's is as straight as it can possibly be.  I could increase the homing intensity, but that would just increase how far Sonic can home from rather than angles.

And besides, I don't really care about Burst Sonic and if someone wants to modify him be my guest.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 13, 2011, 10:01:49 PM
I was originally going to do the breakdance kick, but that would make the PSA SIGNIFICANTLY worse.  One of the main things about Burst Sonic is the ability to cancel his D Smash into a special and retain that momentum for an unpredictable approach or retreat.  

As for the Homing Attack, neither are possible.  Again, I tried to make it start up faster before, it just caused the move to not work properly at all.  I think the start-up builds up some sort of variable which is what causes the Homing Attack to move.  Speeding up the animation, doesn't cause this variable increase faster, and as a result it's not high enough and the attack doesn't work properly.

And yes, the regular path of the Homing Attack is elliptical, but Burst Sonic's is as straight as it can possibly be.  I could increase the homing intensity, but that would just increase how far Sonic can home from rather than angles.

And besides, I don't really care about Burst Sonic and if someone wants to modify him be my guest.

Ahhhh I see, I kinda figured you had thought about using the breakdance before. And yeah I agree with the unpredictability of the cancels, I watched the vid with him against Shadow Kong a few times and when you did the D smash and rolled into his D Special it flowed smoothly and seemed so "right"

Thanks for clearing up both of my questions about the Homing Attack. Although its bad news, im glad anyway because knowing it can't be done I can put to rest ideas I had about them.

My last question is this and im pretty sure it doesn't go here but since you seem to have extensive knowledge about PSAing, I want to know is it possible for me to have regular Sonic and your Shadow moveset without having to port Shadow himself over anyone. If its not possible I understand, but well, Donkey Kong is actually one of my mains and I know someone already ported Shadow over him but I wanna keep the big gorilla...I'd rather see him ported over someone in my opinion is useless, like ROB or Olimar. If there are ports for Shadow onto anyone else other than DK then please point me in the right direction my kind sir.

P.S. I've been hearing something about a "clone engine"...is this the key to get this to work? As I said I'd like to retain Sonic with his original moveset or PSA and also have your Shadow with PSA
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


for now the only way is to use shadowkong or shadow over marth(wich freezes sometimes) there isnt a way to get shadow and sonic over sonic  and clone engine is preety much dead i think  the only thing you have are rels wich only work for psas over ike/marth/metaknight/jigly and thats it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For the majority of my animating, I use Brawlbox 0.63d.  I also use Brawlbox 0.62b so that I can Clean my animations.

Some of you may be wondering why I locked the topic before.  Well the simple matter of the fact is progress on all my personal PSAs will be really slow and I mean REALLY slow whilst I do stuff for P:M.  I'm at very high demand to make animations at the moment, so I've been working hard to make as high quality animations as I can (in the space of 10 days I've made 20 animations as well as numerous animation revamps for 8 different characters so far, and I have a LOT more to come). 

So as for Spidey, I would like to get him finished at some point.  The throws and their graphics are just a pain to fix (namely, the two web throws the B and D throws).  I'll need to send them of to Divine since he can work with graphics better and faster than I can (of course, he's probably busy with all his other projects as well so either way it would be slow @.@).

Actually, thinking about it more I probably won't lock the topic.  I just didn't want anyone to come in out the blue and ask "hey SDo0m when's X PSA going to be finished" since those comments annoy the hell out of me since my answer EVERY time is "I don't know".