Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789541 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4845 on: August 31, 2011, 05:44:44 PM »

Nah, the Sonic animation has nothing to do with why I'm leaving (and neither does your comment on it Mewtwo2k so don't worry).  It still managed to amass 100+ downloads in the one day it was still up.  As regards to the precise situation as to why I want to leave the forum, it's partially due to stuff here and partially due to real life matters.  Don't really feel like discussing it.

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #4846 on: August 31, 2011, 05:51:57 PM »

Oh lame.  See you soon.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4847 on: August 31, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »

Leaving? Adios SD. Thanks for everything.
    And whatever you're off to do. Do it with swag.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4848 on: August 31, 2011, 06:55:34 PM »

Sucks to hear you leave SDoom. I enjoyed every moveset you made. My favorite being V.J Laugh Im sure V.J download count is still annoying you. And thanks to you I was introduced to V.J series. Thats what I like about psa's, they can introduce you into games, Haloedhero made me get into "Scott Vs. The World". Hope to see ya back soon. Unless you don't want to return. That's cool too.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:26:20 PM by dpgthirteen » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #4849 on: August 31, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »

I could write a wall of text explaining my respect for you as a hacker and more importantly as a person SDo0m but I won't since I feel that will make it harder for you to leave. Whatever you go on doin' in real life do it with the same passion and humor that you brought to your hacks.

Keep it swag.

- Beyond

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4850 on: August 31, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »

Alright SilentDoom. I hope this farewell will keep you away, because I can't bear to see you pulled in to this place when trying to leave, it shows how this place can be obsessive and addicting for no apparent reason. I just hope you can stay off here for awhile, just as you wish.

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4851 on: August 31, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »

Thank you doom for everything.  I love the sonic breakdance.  If anybody could transfer that taunt to full throttle sonic, that will be beyond epic.  PLEASE LOL, someone has to do it.

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4852 on: August 31, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »

Well another good hacker gone (I can't say [censored] but) but this website needs everybody to start making hacks no matter what type (I would want more PSAers) but it would mak this website so much better instead of noobs just joining every day just lurking not doing any thats why I'm kinda trying to work on wolverine to give back to the community

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #4853 on: August 31, 2011, 07:45:45 PM »

I understand your frustration over the lack of animators and lack of appreciation for them. However, I strongly disagree that "people don't really care too much for animations on their own". Sure, most people take animations for granted, but, in truth we do appreciate them.

I don't mean to sound demanding, but I think your Sonic animation is one of your best works and should be kept in the vault. It marks the maturity of your skill, in animating and brawl hacking in general; because of this, it deserves more than anything to be in your vault.

IWasAPerson
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4854 on: August 31, 2011, 08:26:51 PM »

Kinda sad to see you leave (again), but I can't say I blame ya any. Life's WAY more important than anything having to do with a forum or hacking. If your animating and PSA talent are any indication of your real-life capabilities, you're going to be really really successful. Your animations, the Sonic Breakdance (wow that was awesome), Spider-Man, Viewtiful Joe (who I'm pretty sure is done well enough to have his own metagame for anyone who has him), everything have been consistently top-notch. But, if I keep praising you like this you'll probably never leave. So I'll cut it off here. It is sad to see your discouragement with animations and PSA's though, but again I don't blame ya any.

Hope everything goes well for you, and may Tekken Man and your swag lead you on the path of going home and being a family man life. Just to keep you from coming here, remember this: If you gaze for long into KC-MM, KC-MM gazes back at you.

Also, it's a little late, but I finally got back to using hacks and got my hands on Spidey. And I found the Vegeta Dance. Where's mah cookie?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4855 on: August 31, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »

It's quite sad to hear that you might not be back...

You've helped me out countless of times, and I've gotten better because of it. Even though I have a long way ahead of me, I greatly appreciate all that you have done. Not only for me, but for everyone. You were an inspiration to all of us. Just remember that.

And I feel for you, PSA's are tough when you are doing everything. The actual coding, animations, all that work is tough on one soul. Which is a reason why I want to help with the Spencer Project. So that not only a few people will have so much weight on their shoulders. I want to help lift that weight to feel lighter for everyone else. In whatever way, PSA, animating, stock icons, or even just simple textures, I want to help.

I hope you see things the way you want in the future. Keep at it and enjoy yourself!

Nice having you around.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4856 on: September 01, 2011, 01:00:47 AM »

Keep it easy Sdoom.

and there goes animator #2...

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4857 on: September 01, 2011, 01:03:37 AM »

Good luck with anything you decide to do with your life SDoom, and I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:04:46 AM by That Canadian Guy » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4858 on: September 01, 2011, 01:42:17 AM »

The part were you ask for people to not to use your written movesets pretty much says you're not totally convinced you're leaving. Just wanted to point it out for you.

Good luck, SDo0m.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4859 on: September 01, 2011, 05:45:40 AM »

[censored] Silent, how many more times to you have to get an emo crash before you've had enough? Honestly. I may sound like a jerk, which is nothing new, but this is seriously getting tiring. Just take a break, and before you know it, you'll be back in the zone. >.>

At any rate, see you when you get back. Even if you actually give up hacking for some half-assed reason, stay in touch to chat with us at the least. -.o

Pages:  1 ... 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: