SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I'll be perfectly honest, due to being very busy this week, particularly with starting my 3 month workout and...trying to heal up from certain things that happened during it and being incredibly exhausted from it every night, I actually haven't had the chance to playtest this moveset at all. Sorry for not saying anything until now. >.>

Looks like everyone has already said anything that needed to be said though...Guh, I feel left out. -.-'


Sdoom is extraordinary Dang i cant even..... (the person sending this message is at a heart attack right now.).
Mr.Shadow
]

Love the energy rain part of kid buu's Neutral B, it reminds me of dante's acid rain in MvC3

Question for ya SDoom, what are you thinking of working on after buu is done?


Quote from: Meta-Wave on October 09, 2011, 07:35:07 PM
I'll be perfectly honest, due to being very busy this week, particularly with starting my 3 month workout and...trying to heal up from certain things that happened during it and being incredibly exhausted from it every night, I actually haven't had the chance to playtest this moveset at all. Sorry for not saying anything until now. >.>

Looks like everyone has already said anything that needed to be said though...Guh, I feel left out. -.-'

Aww don't feel bad dad.  I presumed you had a life to attend to anyways ;)  You usually do, so no worries at all.

Anyways, I hope things start looking better for you.  We don't want you being consistently exhausted each day.  It's not healthy.

Quote from: Ninka on October 09, 2011, 08:04:51 PM
Love the energy rain part of kid buu's Neutral B, it reminds me of dante's acid rain in MvC3

Question for ya SDoom, what are you thinking of working on after buu is done?


Black Knight likely, and I'll also set up the collaboration project for Zero.

Oh [censored] Black Knight AND Zero?!
Hype to the maximum right there.

You should totally add the buster canceling to zero that they gave him in UMvC3 if you can figure out how to do it.
It'd be pretty sweet to see how that'd work.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 09, 2011, 08:19:31 PM
Black Knight likely, and I'll also set up the collaboration project for Zero.

Regarding Zero, would it be possibly to have him one someone else than Link? I for one have a completely working model over Wario :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 09, 2011, 08:23:58 PM
Regarding Zero, would it be possibly to have him one someone else than Link? I for one have a completely working model over Wario :af:

Nope.  I need him over Link because I need Link's articles and graphics.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 09, 2011, 08:19:31 PM
Black Knight likely, and I'll also set up the collaboration project for Zero.
... The two PSAs I'm looking forward the most.

I can't wait for BK, honestly. .-.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 09, 2011, 08:19:31 PM
Aww don't feel bad dad.  I presumed you had a life to attend to anyways ;)  You usually do, so no worries at all.



QuoteAnyways, I hope things start looking better for you.  We don't want you being consistently exhausted each day.  It's not healthy.

*huggles* Thanks son. Understanding as always. And don't worry, I'll be alright. :3

Quote
Black Knight likely, and I'll also set up the collaboration project for Zero.



DEFINITELY looking forward to both. ¦3


sorry, been sick so havent really been able to post feedback
I did find some things wrong, but that vid kinda showed that alot of it was fixed, so my only complaint is that mystic combination should only be able to be used once in the air and not be able to be spammed back onto the stage

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 09, 2011, 08:31:59 PM
Nope.  I need him over Link because I need Link's articles and graphics.

Well at least I have a sound pack all made and ready to release when this thing happens :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

looks what i made for this :srs:



love the moveset so far. keep up the good work :)

man great job on kid buu I think i might just lose lucario to him. may i make a suggestion can you make brawl minus versions of cloud ,shadow,joe,and buu maybe using the ohc if any thing and slight psa editing

Quote from: Kumari sai on October 09, 2011, 09:46:37 PM
sorry, been sick so havent really been able to post feedback
I did find some things wrong, but that vid kinda showed that alot of it was fixed, so my only complaint is that mystic combination should only be able to be used once in the air and not be able to be spammed back onto the stage

I don't think that's actually necessary in the current state of the Side B.  Remember the hitbox lasts for only one or two frames.  Once that happens, you're extremely open since you're moving in a very slow and predictable manner.  Furthermore, it's only really useful when you've been knocked up quite high and away from the stage, and even then simply falling is a safer option.

Point is, it's an extremely unsafe recovery option, so the fact that it doesn't have multiple uses isn't much of a deal.  The Down and Up Bs are much much safer.

Also, hope you feel better at some point bro.  Being sick is lame.  I'm sick quite often too (particularly near the start of the school term XD).


Also, just a quick note to say that the grabs and throws will take a while.  I've made the regular grab, the dash grab, the grab wait and the grab attacking animations at the moment.  Next up is pivot grab and a couple of others (which will take less time) and then the throws which will take the longest since all his throws will look awesome.

Kid Buu is really impressive, Sdoom. Congratulations.

You know a SFX of Kid Buu already exist on BrawlVault? By Rijumaru if i remember...