SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 13, 2011, 07:57:44 PM
Thanks good sir ^^ Though it would've never happened if it wasn't for Scott XD

Symbiotic relationship ftw!

However, I wish I had gotten to give you more balancing feedback, but the one time I got to put a lot of time in with him, I was playing terribly, so it wouldn't have been very accurate feedback.

Anyway, how are you on balancing? I know there's other stuff you're still working on, but do you need any more balance feedback, or are you planning on releasing another balance test version?


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 13, 2011, 08:21:58 PM
Well, of course you can make separate ones, but the ones included in the PSA pack can't have different colour pants.  Reason being is because the leg for Mystic Combination can only be one colour, so it would look odd when you have a white leg sticking out the ground, but the rest of Buu's leg is blue for example.

I'm not fussed if they're canon or not, as long as they look cool and aren't just plain colours.  And idea I had was maybe a black Kid Buu with white "Majin" insignia all over his body for example. 

You guys can be creative ;)
How about I try white with black tribal markings? :D

@deadsavior

At the moment, I probably won't and I won't be releasing a test build either.  However, for my future PSAs I'll definitely go down this demo playtester route again.  

@xZedkiel

HYESH!

Sdoom :

If i make Maya (over ZSS or Zelda), you make Phoenix PSA? :vyse:


:srs: Die.

Why?

Quote from: KTH on October 14, 2011, 04:01:06 PM
:srs: Die.
Now now.
Don't hate him for something that he doesn't want to do.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 04:02:33 PM
Now now.
Don't hate him for something that he doesn't want to do.

I think you hate him too now :vyse:

Quote from: KTH on October 14, 2011, 04:01:06 PM
:srs: Die.

Why?

Look at the OP

Look at what I'm currently working on

Look at the past comments I've been stating over and over again

The answer to your question is right there.  I simply don't have the time.  I like Phoenix Wright, I really do.  But I don't want to make him at the moment until I can properly flesh out some do-able ideas for him and once I've done most of the PSAs I already have planned.  Now stop acting like a child.


Quote from: KTH on October 14, 2011, 04:20:35 PM
Wow, we can't joking with you.

Making a joke is fine, being annoying isn't.  There's is no point in asking me to do something here unless you make it extremely blindingly obvious that you're being sarcastic which you weren't.  You should know this by now ¬_¬

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 14, 2011, 04:05:58 PM
Look at the OP

Look at what I'm currently working on

Look at the past comments I've been stating over and over again

The answer to your question is right there.  I simply don't have the time.  I like Phoenix Wright, I really do.  But I don't want to make him at the moment until I can properly flesh out some do-able ideas for him and once I've done most of the PSAs I already have planned.  Now stop acting like a child.
It's obvious all of SDo0m's attention and focus is going on Black Knight/Zero after Kid Buu is done. :happy: I can't wait to make the CSPs on this pose!



I guess it hasn't.
We just need more PSA talk and less arguing :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]