SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Mariodk on March 11, 2012, 02:46:56 PM
remember Sdo0m never do model ports so it will be ove Wolf
but i do them and i will port him over fox then its done and i got time for it
He can still ask to someone, like SouthCraft.

Metal Sonic is looking well.

Personally, I'm not a huge Sonic fan, so i'm not really that hyped for it. But it's your work, so It's bound to shine with swag.

But I like it since it's a Wolf PSA and there aren't that many of them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

March 13, 2012, 01:11:07 AM #6467 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:34:20 AM by lYIaXeD OuT
Oh that's pretty nice, love those animations, gives him real character. He looks so much like he does in the games.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on March 13, 2012, 01:11:07 AM
He looks so much like he does in the games.

...

I'm probably reading this wrong, but.....

Quote from: songeflemy on March 13, 2012, 02:02:29 AM
...

I'm probably reading this wrong, but.....

You're not. Trust me. I'm having similar thoughts.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 13, 2012, 04:33:46 AM #6470 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:37:10 AM by lYIaXeD OuT
Quote from: songeflemy on March 13, 2012, 02:02:29 AM
...

I'm probably reading this wrong, but.....
? I was referring to the way he moves. Not the actual model. I'm just saying he looks very accurate and original.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

a few questions Sdo0m.

one, if i were to make a PSA over a character like Ganondorf would this concept work without file size issues?

simply put character has no run just walk, and only one jump. for every 40% damage you do to him he loses a chunk of armour and he gets faster and so forth and so forth. would this take alot of PSA space or a good amount of psa knowledge?

and about viewtful joe. i only have one major complaint.

it's his viewtifulrang. can you make it need a charge? in the first game it did, and it's way to spammable as it is. with the newer advances of PSA and Modeling couldn't fix this one major problem?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 13, 2012, 11:30:49 PM
a few questions Sdo0m.

one, if i were to make a PSA over a character like Ganondorf would this concept work without file size issues?

simply put character has no run just walk, and only one jump. for every 40% damage you do to him he loses a chunk of armour and he gets faster and so forth and so forth. would this take alot of PSA space or a good amount of psa knowledge?

It may be possible.  You'd be better off asking KJP than me.  He has more experience with exploring concepts like that.  Ganon's file size for his .pac file should be good enough.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 13, 2012, 11:30:49 PM
and about viewtful joe. i only have one major complaint.

it's his viewtifulrang. can you make it need a charge? in the first game it did, and it's way to spammable as it is. with the newer advances of PSA and Modeling couldn't fix this one major problem?

1) It's called a Voomerang.  VOOMERANG!! :rage: :rage: :rage: [/viewtifulnerdrage]

2) PSA advancements have really been almost non existent.  Brawlbox has gotten better, PSA hasn't at all.  It's still just as tiresome to do PSA work now as it was before.

And you never NEEDED to charge it.  Charging it only made it better.  You could just throw it how it was.  It was a standard projectile that could be charged.  It's like this in every Viewtiful Joe game and in TvC and MvC3. 

It still needs some kind of start up, or end lag though. As of right now, it's too good.

Yes, the VOOMERANG needs some startup lag, you know where he puts his hands to his helmet  and you can immedietely let go and a week one goes out and an animation is set so it goes in the arch that it did in the first game. and you can be charged.

I just recently bought the first viewtiful joe (3$ this game is worth lik 20$)

and thanks for confirming my thought, i plan on making a super character who is like the black knight but an add on saying, the more damage i take i lose armor and gain the speed that i was lacking.

just fixing the Side-B on Viewtiful Joe would be perfect. heck i would consider putting it over toon link if i were you, you know get a model rig over the little guy, and go with that, you've got your bombs and your boomerang.... just a suggestion if you want to do a revamp.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

March 16, 2012, 06:43:02 AM #6475 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:46:07 AM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Actually, I plan on redoing Joe completely as regards to animations since I want to work with the model Pervy sent me.  However for that model I'll need to change up a lot of things anyway since it has a slightly different bone structure (and it has the Tongue and scarf bones).

Also can anyone import the Shocking Pink and Voomerang models from TvC/MvC3?  The ones in the current PSA have major shading issues.

i know you said the animations are going to change but do you think you could use the f6 machine for FS?

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 16, 2012, 06:43:02 AM
Actually, I plan on redoing Joe completely as regards to animations since I want to work with the model Pervy sent me.  However for that model I'll need to change up a lot of things anyway since it has a slightly different bone structure (and it has the Tongue and scarf bones).

Also can anyone import the Shocking Pink and Voomerang models from TvC/MvC3?  The ones in the current PSA have major shading issues.

About that, I can very easily fix his TransN issue so everything will work correctly, but I only know how to though Tabuu, which would require rewriting the PSA afterwards >.>

Also, I couldn't get the models from TvC/MvC3, but I could fix up the current models o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 16, 2012, 03:16:44 PM

About that, I can very easily fix his TransN issue so everything will work correctly, but I only know how to though Tabuu, which would require rewriting the PSA afterwards >.>

Also, I couldn't get the models from TvC/MvC3, but I could fix up the current models o-o

i can fix the bones without messing with the whole psa if you need just some hexing :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 16, 2012, 03:16:44 PM

Also, I couldn't get the models from TvC/MvC3, but I could fix up the current models o-o


Yes please!