SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hopefully he can make new ones for the new Deadpool.

Edit: Or that.  :af2:



:srs: You crazy people with your name swappin' and whatnot.


@KingJigglypuff:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forget anything happened. :happy:

@TheMvC3pic:

Deadpool: Look at my shiny yellow ass!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Hey SDoom, I'm curious about something.
Have you ever thought of outsourcing some of your unfinished PSAs to other moveset modders?
I thought of this as I looked through some of your old videos and noticed some PSAs like Cloud V2, Dante,Metal sonic, and some others. I feel like this would be a good way for you to work on stuff you really want to when your boared of something rather then leaving something awesome to never see the light of day.
I dunno, just an idea I had. 



Sometimes? I thought Vegeta was the first time he'd done that (besides Deadpool of course). I could be wrong though.

Anywhoo... That preview video lived up to your reputation as those animations looked downright amazing. And its not just because Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel characters. Those animations were actually down right amazing. So I'll have to honestly step my game up. *nodnod*

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


June 13, 2012, 03:04:52 PM #7196 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:10:39 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Focusing on that 8 bit ninja dance thing.  Currently on 197 frames out of 1152 (start of the first half spin just before the moonwalk bit).  [censored] it's loooooooooooooong  

Thats awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Will you give us a half-time preview, around 600 frames?


Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 04:25:57 PM
Will you give us a half-time preview, around 600 frames?

I gave a small 100 odd frame preview at the bottom of page 474 but yes I'll make another at the half way mark.