SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

How many frames is this animation gonna be again? lol my 1000th post

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 15, 2012, 11:07:36 PM
Workspace? whaaaaaaaat. Maybe this is what has been happening to me. What do you mean by workspace.

I feel like mine stops working if I leave the previewer open for too long or something.


Also that dance should be a cancel-able taunt, I want to use that all day, everyday.

By the workspace I mean everywhere in the model preview that isn't the edge and the tabs.  So that middle section where you view your model and the floor and background and stuff.  If I left click there it crashes for 0.64 onwards.  Probably because of me using crappy ol' Windows Vista.  

As for taunt cancellable, yeah but not on frame one.  It will probably be cancellable after 60 frames or so.  The taunt (like the dance in the vid) will also loop perfectly into itself.  

Taunt invulnerability is a definite no-no.  Too abusable.  

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 16, 2012, 11:29:31 AM
How many frames is this animation gonna be again? lol mt 1000th post

For the 1152nd time, 1152 frames aka 19.2 seconds.  :P
Gratz on 1k posts btw


Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on June 16, 2012, 08:22:54 AM
There's no way Mario would win that even without taunting lol

They could've went into Sudden Death, lol.
Deadpool could even taunt through Final Smashes, making him invincible during all of them.

In theory it's funny, but I'd rather just see it able to be cancelled, or victory.

Now, he should sing the hook to this song.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can't see it. What kind of dance is it?
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 01:55:50 PM
I can't see it. What kind of dance is it?
he answered that question many times just look on the previous page
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 16, 2012, 11:40:17 AM
For the 1152nd time, 1152 frames aka 19.2 seconds.  :P
So.... how many frames make up 30 seconds? :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on June 16, 2012, 12:20:53 AM
That animation. So much win. I like Stars idea for a cancel-able taunt, did you ever say what you were planning to use it for? <.<


^ Also you need to add this to Deadpools PSA. This guy is a genius. :srs:

I meant pack a punch not just 'a punch'

Well anyways...what is the animation, what does it look like? I really can't see it.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 02:13:54 PM
I meant pack a punch not just 'a punch'

Well anyways...what is the animation, what does it look like? I really can't see it.
Uh... It looks like the sprite he's basing it on?

I can't see the sprite because I can't see images. Forget you guys, you can't explain 'he puts his hands on his hips and wiggles before alternating each hand up to his head and shaking his ass'
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Solar99 on June 16, 2012, 01:58:21 PM
So.... how many frames make up 30 seconds? :srs:
60 frames per second, makes 30x60=1800

Quote from: gamma kid on June 16, 2012, 02:31:04 PM60 frames per second, makes 30x60=1800
Well it looks like I'm starting this animation from scartch again... -_-

why would you want a 30 seconds animation anyway? O.o

June 16, 2012, 03:06:20 PM #7257 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:07:22 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 02:29:36 PM
I can't see the sprite because I can't see images. Forget you guys, you can't explain 'he puts his hands on his hips and wiggles before alternating each hand up to his head and shaking his ass'

Wait you can't see images or video?  What kind of [censored]ty browser/computer/whatever are you using?  And describing the dance simply doesn't offer the same effect and quite honestly would make one sound stupid.

Quote from: gamma kid on June 16, 2012, 02:47:14 PMwhy would you want a 30 seconds animation anyway? O.o
Well more like 22 seconds, but it's for that animation I never gave to SDoom... >_>

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 16, 2012, 03:06:20 PM
Wait you can't see images or video?  What kind of [censored]ty browser/computer/whatever are you using?  And describing the dance simply doesn't offer the same effect and quite honestly would make one sound stupid.
I'd assume he's using a phone that either cant support or takes ages to load sites like this(either because of the video, or a lot of pictures), and therefore views the site in 'text-format'(I do this on my phone), where the only change in colour is an alternating grey and white between consecutive posts