SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 07, 2012, 09:06:11 PM
The blue one reminds me of Sephiroth. XD

Personally it reminds me more of Dante....but blue.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 09:17:54 PM
Personally it reminds me more of Dante....but blue.
Idk, the bangs say Sephiroth to me, but the expression says Dante... hmmm.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 07, 2012, 11:43:39 PM
Idk, the bangs say Sephiroth to me, but the expression says Dante... hmmm.

Danteroth? 

Anyways, new Brawlbox is awesome btw.  BJ sent me an earlier copy earlier today and it's wonderful.  I thought I'd say now since the official finished .67 will be out very soon anyway.  There are some really wonderful things so far and I've barely scratched the surface.  One thing though, file sizes of FitCharacter.pac files may never be an issue ever again.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:46:35 PM
One thing though, file sizes of FitCharacter.pac files may never be an issue ever again.
BJ must hate me. T_T

And that's lovely. That's all I need.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:46:35 PM
Danteroth? 

Anyways, new Brawlbox is awesome btw.  BJ sent me an earlier copy earlier today and it's wonderful.  I thought I'd say now since the official finished .67 will be out very soon anyway.  There are some really wonderful things so far and I've barely scratched the surface.  One thing though, file sizes of FitCharacter.pac files may never be an issue ever again.

That sounds AWESOME!! :o
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:46:35 PM
Danteroth? 

One thing though, file sizes of FitCharacter.pac files may never be an issue ever again.
Yes and

BlackJax you amazing lovable bastard.. ;~; THANK YOU!!! So this means that you can make even more amazing PSAs+Animations much more efficiently and at a faster rate than before?

 :af:Man I cant wsat to try it.:af:

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 07, 2012, 11:53:40 PM
Yes and

BlackJax you amazing lovable bastard.. ;~; THANK YOU!!! So this means that you can make even more amazing PSAs+Animations much more efficiently and at a faster rate than before?

At first, probably not actually since I still need a little time to adjust to the whole interface.  Not to mention that because of the fact that we'll be able to do more in Brawlbox, there will be more stuff that I will edit.  But what this does mean is that my PSAs will probably more refined than ever before.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 08, 2012, 12:31:38 AM
At first, probably not actually since I still need a little time to adjust to the whole interface.  Not to mention that because of the fact that we'll be able to do more in Brawlbox, there will be more stuff that I will edit.  But what this does mean is that my PSAs will probably more refined than ever before.
Brawlbox released!!!!


It also edits movesets! that's crazy!


EDIT: Hell yeah! This thing is awesome!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 08, 2012, 12:42:46 AM
It also edits movesets! that's crazy!


EDIT: Hell yeah! This thing is awesome!
Uh, that's always been the main focus of this BrawlBox update, movesets... ._.

It's ALOT better now.

And i meant PSA wise by "movesets"

not just animations.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 08, 2012, 01:46:12 AM
It's ALOT better now.

And i meant PSA wise by "movesets"

not just animations.
That's also what Wolfric meant. o:

I never noticed it until recently. How well did it work before?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread