SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I can re-enact those CSPs for the import if you want, SDo0m. I'm pretty sure I have the .PSD around. :P

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on July 24, 2012, 08:49:11 PM
I have this is ya should so desire .-. But it would take alot of work considering the way pros make there rigs, then again theirs like no rig restraints
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You and your insanely detailed rigs.  I don't even want to think about how much lag that would cause with the MvC3 model XD

Quote from: Albafika on July 24, 2012, 10:23:31 PM
I can re-enact those CSPs for the import if you want, SDo0m. I'm pretty sure I have the .PSD around. :P

Just go for it!


Quote from: Haseyo on July 24, 2012, 10:30:35 PM
How's Deadpool coming along? What attacks are left?

Lots of [censored] left to do.  4 of the aerials, their landing lag animations, all the specials, FS, throws, taunts and victory animations.  And I haven't even started on the PSA stuff yet.




So... About my questions...
Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 23, 2012, 12:27:44 AM
Hey SDoom, would you know how to make Pit's arrow face the same direction no matter which way he's facing?

Using the normal arrow, you can't tell because it's symmetrical. But when I imported a model over it, it looks fine while firing to the right. But when fired to the left, it gets rotated 180 degrees. (It looks upside down)

I understand probably why it does that, due to Pit's arrows able to curve, it's symmetry makes it look natural no matter the rotation.

Also, would you know how to make Pit's upward arrows fire?
Would you happen to know how to solve them?
Through inspection, i've concluded that an RA-bit variable determines which arrow is fired. But I haven't found which one does it...

EDIT:
That CSP needs Deadpool to be fully inside that box like he's trapped. That could be an alternate.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Oh, hey sDo0m, this may be out of place, BUT:

Deadpool vs Anime Expo 2012

*goes to play MW3 with best friend*
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 10:28:28 PM
You and your insanely detailed rigs.  I don't even want to think about how much lag that would cause with the MvC3 model XD
Actually it's about the same file size as beyond's Zero o-o And I just realized I used an old pic, here's a new one ^_~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Though custom Animations are a must XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 07:27:14 PM
Needs a little bit more of that signature Deadpool hilarity.  If you look at Albafika's CSPs, they're pretty unique.  One has him trying to go over the invisible 4th wall and the results screen portrait has him pushing against the bound of the CSP.  That kind of thing.  Or even the portrait from UMvC3 would be quite cool.

Oh, and you'd need to switch off the other faces so that there's only one :P


Oh, so somebody's already doing Deadpool CSP's. Sorry I just wanted to make you CSP's since I look up to you and are one of my favorite PSAers, I thought you could use some CSP's. Sorry to get in the way Deadpool. And sorry Abafika I didn't mean to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on July 25, 2012, 04:02:40 AM
Oh, so somebody's already doing Deadpool CSP's. Sorry I just wanted to make you CSP's since I look up to you and are one of my favorite PSAers, I thought you could use some CSP's. Sorry to get in the way Deadpool. And sorry Abafika I didn't mean to.
No need to apologize. ._.

SDo0m just said he liked how my CSPs broke the fourth wall, and then I offered to update them for the new import. This wasn't planned. lol

Quote from: SmashClash on July 25, 2012, 04:04:09 AM
Great CSPs. I'll be sure to use those.
I'm glad you like them!

I already did the Result's, just need to save and upload. I'll do that tomorrow.

I always did like that wall-breaking one. It would be funny to have one holding up a sign saying "Pick me!"