Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1801448 times)
Sollux Captor
Mega Kitten

DO NOT EAT THE MIND HONEY

View Profile Awards
« Reply #7500 on: July 30, 2012, 01:30:58 PM »

cant wait for deadpool

Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7501 on: July 30, 2012, 01:46:40 PM »

I've come to have a sort of... formula for my animations.

When making an attack, depending on how much start-up the attack has, I'll go between 5 and 10 frames from frame 1 to the start of the attack. Like... If its a strong kick, I'll go maybe 8 frames from frame one to get the initial start up of the frame for the kick. Then, depending on the amount of force I wanna convey, I'll go 3-8 frames ahead for a 'charge'. Then for the actual kick, it'll be between 3 and 5 frames pending the type of attack. After that, its the same thing in reverse order. 3-8 frames of 'charge' but in this case its the cool down for the end of the attack. Then almost always I use 10-12 frames to go back to the wait1 or fall frame which is the last frame. After that... or during... I go in and edit/fix any key frames that need to move at other times.
    ---

Whats the issue with Deadpools FS?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7502 on: August 01, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »

hey sdoom  do you know how i could code a down b that function's like spiderman's where the character flips out of the way with the time manipulatin for the initial dodge but then counter attacks right after. the flip and the attack are in the same animation.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7503 on: August 02, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »

Its the same as any counter. Just a fancy animation to go along with it.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7504 on: August 02, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »

Its the same as any counter. Just a fancy animation to go along with it.
    oh ok thanks

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7505 on: August 05, 2012, 10:46:02 AM »

I've come to have a sort of... formula for my animations.

When making an attack, depending on how much start-up the attack has, I'll go between 5 and 10 frames from frame 1 to the start of the attack. Like... If its a strong kick, I'll go maybe 8 frames from frame one to get the initial start up of the frame for the kick. Then, depending on the amount of force I wanna convey, I'll go 3-8 frames ahead for a 'charge'. Then for the actual kick, it'll be between 3 and 5 frames pending the type of attack. After that, its the same thing in reverse order. 3-8 frames of 'charge' but in this case its the cool down for the end of the attack. Then almost always I use 10-12 frames to go back to the wait1 or fall frame which is the last frame. After that... or during... I go in and edit/fix any key frames that need to move at other times.
    ---

Whats the issue with Deadpools FS?

Can you define 'start up' and 'cool down' please? I kinda understand the 'charge' and the thing about force but those two terms I can't really figure out. At least not as far as animations are.

I want to get into animations, but I have a feeling people might not like the psa's I make using them. ._. unless a lot of people like Baki... *shrugs*

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7506 on: August 05, 2012, 01:06:00 PM »

Can you define 'start up' and 'cool down' please? I kinda understand the 'charge' and the thing about force but those two terms I can't really figure out. At least not as far as animations are.
    Start up is referring to the Wait animation. That's the animation the character uses before going into the attack's, see?

Cool-Down is Kagemaru refering to the amount of time the character gasps or sighs after the attack due to tiredness.

This is common knowledge for PSA'ers, and you've been at it for more than a year and a half...

I want to get into animations, but I have a feeling people might not like the psa's I make using them. ._. unless a lot of people like Baki... *shrugs*
    Thank you for sharing something related to the discussion at hand.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7507 on: August 05, 2012, 01:37:14 PM »

call it start/end lag xD

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7508 on: August 05, 2012, 01:58:59 PM »

Start-up is reffering to the number of frames at the beginning of the animation before the attack hits.

Like the start up on Snake's Side Smash is long while the start up on Marth's down tilt is short.

cooldown is similar to start-up, because it's basically the number of frames after the attack until they are able to perform another action/motion.

So, the cooldown on Lucas' Up Smash is long, while the cooldown on Sheik's Forward Tilt is low.

Do you understand?

call it start/end lag xD
    ^ This.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #7509 on: August 05, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »

Start up is referring to the Wait animation. That's the animation the character uses before going into the attack's, see?

Cool-Down is Kagemaru refering to the amount of time the character gasps or sighs after the attack due to tiredness.

This is common knowledge for PSA'ers, and you've been at it for more than a year and a half...
    Thank you for sharing something related to the discussion at hand.

This response really didn't need the veiled sarcasm added on, especially not since I haven't even touched brawl hacking period for quite a while. (Around a year and a half, and I've forgotten a lot in that time, may as well start from scratch.)

I actually paid more attention to Royal Blades answer, cause 1: it's straightforward and 2: doesn't treat me like a child or have any sarcastic crap tacked on because of my reputation here.

Also, about the baki comment, it's related(However slightly) to my question cause the character I'm wanting to get into animating for is the character in question, thanks for not paying attention.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #7510 on: August 05, 2012, 04:55:29 PM »

He said that because it does not relate to any of SDo0m's work in any way. He helped you with your question at least. Be thankful Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7511 on: August 05, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »

He said that because it does not relate to any of SDo0m's work in any way. He helped you with your question at least. Be thankful Im srs here

Look Look let the problem sort its self. And i read his comment it did seem a little scarstic but he didn't have to respond to it either. But you coming in and doing that not really going to fix anything it just makes him angrier. So just leave it alone he took something the wrong way. No point in coming in with faces like this  Im srs here.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7512 on: August 05, 2012, 05:07:59 PM »

Every time I see this thread bumped, I'm like "yay more Deadpool info!" and come up short Im srs here

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7513 on: August 05, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »

Every time I see this thread bumped, I'm like "yay more Deadpool info!" and come up short Im srs here

I feel you i was like that too. But we won't see any deadpool till after the 17th i think because SDoom goes out of town twice

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7514 on: August 06, 2012, 02:36:16 PM »

[/quote]
    Patience my friend (and any who feel this way), SDoom is able to put life before hacking, which is something that many others can't do. Updates will come when they come. Though from an animations standpoint, it really was not that long ago that he gave us previews. Takes lots of time to do them right.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Pages:  1 ... 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: