Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Just thought I'd ask.......What do you think of Metroid Other M??
It's good. I didn't have any problems with the story or how Samus was portrayed.
I liked the game but I didn't like the way that Samus was portrayed.
I hated it. They made Samus into a whiny little girl.
I hate other M because Samus showed human emotion. I hate human emotion.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 35
Author Topic: Sol Sanctum- Daily Updates- M:OM Samus FINAL Powersuit Preview  (Read 183351 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: December 19, 2010, 07:59:00 AM »

I just noticed that Aggron over Bowser was in your list of "Upcoming Projects".  I'd DEFINITELY like to see that happen!  Aggron is such a cool Pokemon.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: December 19, 2010, 11:19:57 AM »

Just a question but how's ark going so far?
    I saw him on the first page and thought he looked good so far and was wondering how he was going...

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2010, 11:55:26 AM »

Just a question but how's ark going so far?
    I saw him on the first page and thought he looked good so far and was wondering how he was going...

He's pretty much finished. I was going to update the texture a little and see if I needed to change his psa anymore before releasing. I have an old psa for him way back in my vault, but it's kinda broken. I was going to balance it first.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2010, 03:29:15 PM »

I just noticed that Aggron over Bowser was in your list of "Upcoming Projects".  I'd DEFINITELY like to see that happen!  Aggron is such a cool Pokemon.

I was going to do a Nidoking first, then use it as a base for Aggron, but once I started looking at his design, Bowser was just a better choice altogether.
    Since someone's wanting it, I'll start on it after I get bored/finished with the current projects.

-

Ark is finished now. Should I release it as-is or finish up the psa and release it as a package?
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 04:26:47 PM by Weyard » Logged

felixsrg
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: December 19, 2010, 04:32:39 PM »

I think you should release two versions, a PSA'd version and a normal version of Ark, but that's just my point of view. BTW it's great somebody is finally interesting in Terranigma, looking forward to Ark Wink

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2010, 04:45:48 PM »

I just noticed that Aggron over Bowser was in your list of "Upcoming Projects".  I'd DEFINITELY like to see that happen!  Aggron is such a cool Pokemon.

I was going to do a Nidoking first, then use it as a base for Aggron, but once I started looking at his design, Bowser was just a better choice altogether.
    Since someone's wanting it, I'll start on it after I get bored/finished with the current projects.

-

Ark is finished now. Should I release it as-is or finish up the psa and release it as a package?

release it as is, release the psa seperately.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »

I think you should release two versions, a PSA'd version and a normal version of Ark, but that's just my point of view. BTW it's great somebody is finally interesting in Terranigma, looking forward to Ark Wink

Unfortunately, the SquareEnix isn't interested. Terranigma is one of the many SNES games in need of a remake or at least a port.

Ark has been released. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14770

Pictures:

Machop is also finished. I meant to release it last night, but someone on my team site Koo.pac released a new hack and I didn't want to bump his post off of the first slot before it could even get a comment.

I'll release Machop later tonight, then present Ark and Machop on Koo.pac tomorrow.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 05:37:58 PM by Weyard » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2010, 05:54:24 PM »

Unfortunately, the SquareEnix isn't interested. Terranigma is one of the many SNES games in need of a remake or at least a port.

Ark has been released. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14770

Pictures:

Machop is also finished. I meant to release it last night, but someone on my team site Koo.pac released a new hack and I didn't want to bump his post off of the first slot before it could even get a comment.

I'll release Machop later tonight, then present Ark and Machop on Koo.pac tomorrow.

nicely done, i really like how you made the spear. Waiting for machop now.

btw im also finshed with delta, i made the head, moved some small polygons inward and im preparing to do the legs, the textures have also been fixed somewhat and will be fixed more after i finish.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »

nicely done, i really like how you made the spear. Waiting for machop now.

btw im also finshed with delta, i made the head, moved some small polygons inward and im preparing to do the legs, the textures have also been fixed somewhat and will be fixed more after i finish.

The spear is really old. I made it back before the first Ark texture I released. I could probably vertex it and make it look alittle more accurate, but it wasn't really necessary.

Virt V9
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: December 20, 2010, 04:02:35 AM »

Heh. Honestly, I don't really think the blog moves fast enough for the top billing to be much of a concern. (Plus, having the most recent post just makes me want to slack off)

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2010, 06:31:42 AM »

Machop has been released.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14780

Excuse the old pictures. I haven't had a chance to use my wii since I updated them. The eye textures should be the same as the surrounding face now.

Heh. Honestly, I don't really think the blog moves fast enough for the top billing to be much of a concern. (Plus, having the most recent post just makes me want to slack off)

Either way, I wanted your post to get it's moment in the sun before I pushed it out of the way. I'll make my post after I get some new pictures, so it'll be later today.

I still haven't presented my updated Arcanus/Alex yet either. It's finished, just laying around until I get some other more important stuff out of the way.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2010, 06:57:56 AM »

Not bad though I think this vertex could definitely be better.  I think the hands and feet for Machop should be more human like in a sense.  The feet methinks should be rounded and the fingers should be longer.  At the moment it looks like just Squirtle but without the shell and a cool hairdo. 

That said though, this is just judging from the old pictures.  Some things may have changed.  I'm just offering my input/constructive criticism Wink

Still, Ark looks great though.  I love the trousers XP

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2010, 07:02:25 AM »

As I said the description: "I'm going to make him skinnier and make his legs/arms thinner to see if it makes him look more accurate"

His toes are mostly gone, they still have ridges at the top where each toe would have normally started though. I'm going to round them out.

I changed the shapes of his arms slightly, but couldn't get his hands to look like actual hands, so I gave up on the changes I made to them. I'll be attemping this again for the next version.

Because of the way his arms come out of his chest, I won't be able to make him much thinner without making his shoulders look weird. But I'll be doing some slimming.

Still, Ark looks great though.  I love the trousers XP

The pants really needed to be more puffy, but his legs are so close together in his T-frame, that I couldn't really do much more without making them one sided. They would have also been larger at the top, but the bottom of his tunic, which has been removed to give him the tassel things is apparently still considering as being there, as it deforms the top of his pants as though it's still there :/

I've Lul'd several times at how much he looks like an adult Sora.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 07:08:25 AM by Weyard » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: December 20, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »

sorry to say this, but that machop looks too much like squirtle, u shouldv changed the face to be smaller, maybe fake a neck, and idk what more stuff...
    just looks like a texture hack...

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 09:57:13 AM »

Just finished a Slaking model for someone. I'm free for now so I'm gonna finish up Machop.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 35
    Print
    Jump to: