Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

so if a brawl character, say zelda, is given a texture with no transparent data it'll break ingame? O.o

Quote from: jokekid on August 24, 2012, 11:52:58 AM
so if a brawl character, say zelda, is given a texture with no transparent data it'll break ingame? O.o
more like it'll just not show her in-game
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

now we can see super sonic and env textures?
if so


yayz!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: jokekid on August 24, 2012, 10:27:49 AM
hey BJ, for the model importing, can't you make the default material and shader support transparency? or add a auto button like the metal thingy, shouldnt be so hard, and it'd be pretty cool

I'm not gonna mod the game for you.
Just sayin.

Back to jokekid's suggestion... You can use my modest 'material tool' to make all of them transparent with one click... Unless you mean semitransparency or blended transparency, in that case you can't... yet...

Anyway, if you were to try that on my tool, you would need to use the hidden menu, found when doubleclicking on the material name, and putting 'M22K' as the password... And then you would need to know how to use it... xD

I guess I need to mod my tool to make it more usable... It's like I'm the only one using it >_<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo. I do think that your tools should be in the resources, as they are useful tools for hackers that DO need them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 24, 2012, 07:03:01 PM
Mewtwo. I do think that your tools should be in the resources, as they are useful tools for hackers that DO need them.
^ what Seggabeanz said :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

lol, i totally forgot about ur tools mewtwo!

How do add more collision nodes in stages in Brawlbox?

Quote from: E-scope12 on August 25, 2012, 02:11:16 PM
How do add more collision nodes in stages in Brawlbox?
go to collision viewer, and on the left side, look for collision object. right click under that and click "Add New Collision" then u can set up ur own collision for that.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

And this is what happens when you use Brawlbox's GLContext and OpenTK's GLContext at the same time.



Did I mention that I added a "Take Screenshot" button to the viewer and an "export to animated gif" button, but the gif exporter is kinda [censored]ty and takes lots of really long minutes to export a 12 frame animation, and then it plays too slowly? :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 25, 2012, 06:20:19 PM
And this is what happens when you use Brawlbox's GLContext and OpenTK's GLContext at the same time.



Did I mention that I added a "Take Screenshot" button to the viewer and an "export to animated gif" button, but the gif exporter is kinda [censored]ty and takes lots of really long minutes to export a 12 frame animation, and then it plays too slowly? :srs:
sounds entertaining for ya... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You're amazing BJ. What's going to be in v1, a chocolate chip cookie machine that prints cookies out of your printer?
:happy:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

finnaly a button for make animted .gifs

will it be the .gif/screenshot be made without the brawlbox background? if you make this button finished
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thank god for the picture taker.
Now there won't be half-ass Print-Screen shots.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]