Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

waiting for someone can tell me how to merge two models Mario Kirby hat+Sonic :D
so PSA is not needed for Sonic with mario hat and work oneslot
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 02:56:38 PM
waiting for someone can tell me how to merge two models Mario Kirby hat+Sonic :D
so PSA is not needed for Sonic with mario hat and work oneslot
I should want it too to have my sleephat!

but you cant to it right now until the modelrebuilder is 100% done D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 03:10:08 PMI should want it too to have my sleephat! but you cant to it right now until the modelrebuilder is 100% done D:
damn :(
i was planing to give Sonic the mario hat and Shadow the luigi hat :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 28, 2011, 02:51:19 PM
Is it usual, that when my Wii tries loading a file with a brand new DAE (Terra over Zelda) that it crashes with the annoying beeping at the beginning of the match? Do I must add the Dissidia Textures over Zelda's TextureA and TextureB? Can anyone help?
Isn't the model importing unfinished yet?
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 28, 2011, 04:03:22 PM
Isn't the model importing unfinished yet?
He said it works, but the models don't show up in game.

Like someone said before, when you import a model, it only has 2 bones :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: snoopy on August 28, 2011, 06:49:55 AM
Gamma, it's probably because you used FortWaffles's bone adder.  BlackJax said previously that the issue you're having would happen.

and by the way, awesome work BlackJax.  i've started messing around with it, and it's just amazing.

Thanks man, I've put a lot of work into it so far.

Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 06:14:14 AM
is it now possible to merge two models into one?
or vertex in brawlbox

No and no. :vyse:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 28, 2011, 02:51:19 PM
Is it usual, that when my Wii tries loading a file with a brand new DAE (Terra over Zelda) that it crashes with the annoying beeping at the beginning of the match? Do I must add the Dissidia Textures over Zelda's TextureA and TextureB? Can anyone help?
Quote from: Jaklub on August 28, 2011, 04:03:22 PM
Isn't the model importing unfinished yet?

Yeah. The models don't have finished shaders or objects. So of course, you won't see anything and will get that annoying beep lol.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 04:04:36 PM
He said it works, but the models don't show up in game.

Like someone said before, when you import a model, it only has 2 bones :srs:

No, you're talking about model swapping. And it only has two bones when you use Fortwaffle's bone adder, which doesn't edit the nodetree.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 02:53:51 PM
*waits for a change list from BlackJax* :happy:

Check the OP my good man.


Didn't you say you changed/can change the lighting in the newest version? :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 04:15:55 PM
Didn't you say you changed/can change the lighting in the newest version? :vyse:

Yeah, open up a model in the previewer. :O
Or better yet, open up some models. :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 04:25:05 PM
Yeah, open up a model in the previewer. :O
Or better yet, open up some models. :af:
Derp.
My bad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2011, 04:56:13 PM
How do you add bones?
I believe you go into the bones section, right-click, and "Add New Child"

Also, can you find a way to import multiple models at once?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry to nit-pic still, but when you make an update, can your increase the size of the Yellow Camera orientation line, or it's click space? I'm still having troubles with it >.< Else it's looking interesting. I might try to port in a model for later use =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Super Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 28, 2011, 05:06:13 PM
Sorry to nit-pic still, but when you make an update, can your increase the size of the Yellow Camera orientation line, or it's click space? I'm still having troubles with it >.< Else it's looking interesting. I might try to port in a model for later use =3

I actually don't know how, the depth stuff for the outside line is really confusing :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 05:02:22 PM
Also, can you find a way to import multiple models at once?

wut