Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

any easyer way to rig a model than the tutorial in the op?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 11:15:08 PM
...no. Here's a picture of Jigglypuff, without the texture fix (that was coded into Brawlbox):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ah i see.... now i get it :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Thank god you fixed that texturing error with Kirby and Jiggz.
That was getting annoying.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay, got all my computer stuff back that I lost with the reformating =-=
I just need 3DS Max 8 and I'm good to go for getting back into brawl hacking...

Anyone want to pm me a ligit installer for 3DS Max 8? I have a way to get it registered without a keygen so XP
************************************

ON TOPIC: Chuga chuga chugga hype hype!~

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 19, 2011, 04:01:02 AM
Okay, got all my computer stuff back that I lost with the reformating =-=
I just need 3DS Max 8 and I'm good to go for getting back into brawl hacking...

Anyone want to pm me a ligit installer for 3DS Max 8? I have a way to get it registered without a keygen so XP
************************************

ON TOPIC: Chuga chuga chugga hype hype!~

Yeah, nice "on topic" excuse.
Get this [censored] out of my thread please and thank you.
I'm tired of the off topic spam. :srs:

On the other hand, I've been comparing objects and materials for over and hour now. All that I've seen different, is random 0x10 differences in alignment. I can't figure out what causes it, but it IS the problem. :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 19, 2011, 04:01:02 AMAnyone want to pm me a ligit installer for 3DS Max 8? I have a way to get it registered without a keygen so XP
You can't get 3DS Max 8 legitimately anymore. Just sign up for a (free) student license on Autodesk's website, and you can get 2010, 2011 or 2012 (don't bother with 2012) instead, like I just did a few days ago, which WILL work with BrawlBox.

Now can we finally get back on track? :>.>:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 19, 2011, 04:01:02 AM
Okay, got all my computer stuff back that I lost with the reformating =-=
I just need 3DS Max 8 and I'm good to go for getting back into brawl hacking...

Anyone want to pm me a ligit installer for 3DS Max 8? I have a way to get it registered without a keygen so XP
************************************

ON TOPIC: Chuga chuga chugga hype hype!~
That's still off topic ¬.¬

That is great that you was able to fix the texture wrap on the ball models. I always wondered why they did that...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



inb4youguysshouldknowmysenseofhumor
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 19, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
On the other hand, I've been comparing objects and materials for over and hour now. All that I've seen different, is random 0x10 differences in alignment. I can't figure out what causes it, but it IS the problem. :srs:

It seems like the extra alignment is at the end of the object, before the def flags and just after the object bone table, or before the display list in the material. It seems like the material affects the alignment in the objects that use it, but I really just don't know. :srs: The thing is, it ALWAYS aligns 0x10, and then sometimes there's an extra 0x10 bytes thrown onto the alignment for the heck of it. Or not.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 19, 2011, 04:22:44 AM
That is great that you was able to fix the texture wrap on the ball models. I always wondered why they did that...
It's kinda weird, but Nintendo has been using a material format that's basically a "lazy" way of UV mapping, where the textures stretch the very edges if it leaves the texture boundaries.



Even certain N64/Gamecube models have that problem, like Poochyena above. While looking like that in 3DS Max or in the older BrawlBox...


Brawl (with the "Clamp" material flags) would render it like that. I really don't see why they do that, either, but oh well.

Is that a poorly-mapped eye between its two eyes?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2011, 04:33:44 AMIs that a poorly-mapped eye between its two eyes?
It's actually the texture wrapping around back to its eye, but yes, yes it is.

Oh yeah, that! I was taught that Nintendo has been doing that ever since the days of N64.
Oh well, it works.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2011, 04:25:20 AM
inb4youguysshouldknowmysenseofhumor
Inb4reprotingyouforbeinga[censored] :srs:

Hyping a thread is on topic if the hype is for what the thread is about :notimp:
If I actually KNEW anything about what the [censored] all this code [censored] meant, I could do more than hype =-=;

All I know is that this means progress, and progress ALWAYS = HYPE

@RTB:

IK what you mean...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.