Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm wondering about this too. And how about the names in the Pokemon Stadiums and Pictochat?

Quote from: Albafika on November 03, 2011, 05:46:41 PM
BlowJay, question: At this moment, is it possible to make custom Names/Logos models for characters? (The models stored in STGRESULT.pac) I think this'd be the last step for a Full Replacement of a character.
IF by that you mean Seperate Icons for Characters, Then that would probably be stored in the Character rels.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

We gotta crack those friggin' rels. No question about it.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 03, 2011, 05:54:23 PM
I'm wondering about this too. And how about the names in the Pokemon Stadiums and Pictochat?
I think the names that PS loads is stored in common3.pac (it's a MSG).
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


Sorry, it seems to be placed somewhere else in the NTSC-U version  :/
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Anyway, back on topic now: I wonder what else we can expect in .65b?

Quote from: Luigi Wants MMX on November 03, 2011, 05:59:43 PM
IF by that you mean Seperate Icons for Characters, Then that would probably be stored in the Character rels.
No. By this I mean the models. Check the STGRESULT.pac, the name and Logo that appear in the Results Screen are both models. So I rise the question again:
Quote from: Albafika on November 03, 2011, 05:46:41 PM
BlowJay, question: At this moment, is it possible to make custom Names/Logos models for characters? (The models stored in STGRESULT.pac) I think this'd be the last step for a Full Replacement of a character.

They're models? So then maybe they'd be in the models' textures?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 03, 2011, 06:56:42 PM
They're models? So then maybe they'd be in the models' textures?
What?

I never asked where they were, I asked if they could be replaced now.

If you're wondering, they are in MiscData [110]


Hey BJ, what do I do when my character isn't one whole mesh?
Most of the Clash of Ninja characters aren't a single mesh and have lots of polygons that I have to place in the proper spot after removing their bones D:

I think it would be useful if you could replace the model viewer background with an image, just like it does now with a single colour, but sticking a pic you could use as a reference for an animation or a part of a stage or anything like that, but I'm not sure if it could be done.

Quote from: Albafika on November 03, 2011, 05:46:41 PM
BlowJay, question: At this moment, is it possible to make custom Names/Logos models for characters? (The models stored in STGRESULT.pac) I think this'd be the last step for a Full Replacement of a character.

Sure.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 03, 2011, 08:26:05 PM
Hey BJ, what do I do when my character isn't one whole mesh?

Absolutely nothing.

Quote from: alexhall on November 03, 2011, 10:22:23 PM
I think it would be useful if you could replace the model viewer background with an image, just like it does now with a single colour, but sticking a pic you could use as a reference for an animation or a part of a stage or anything like that, but I'm not sure if it could be done.

Already added the ability but I removed it in the released version because the image wouldn't load in the background when you selected it, even though it did set the background image.

Wait... you can, in fact, edit names in STGResult.pac?