Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

I would love to have the moveset editing Brawlbox for Flan. It'd make things ALOT easier with hitbxes and such.

on my mom's phone, at work right now...

Just wanted to let you know I was right about the shaders.
(checked it in the SDK last night)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention, when I was looking at the shader demos,
I noticed you use the same structures used in my .mat viewer.

Thanx for telling me about the demos BJ :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2011, 06:30:39 AM
I encountered a weird problem. I created a DEA and imported it but some polygons were missing. I checked the same DAE in max and it was complete but  when I import it the same polygons are always missing, any idea why?

Check to see if the objects are actually a group of objects. Grouped objects don't import (Happend to me yesterday when working on Flandre's faces :P)

Quote from: Roo on December 12, 2011, 12:40:46 PM
I would love to have the moveset editing Brawlbox for Flan. It'd make things ALOT easier with hitbxes and such.

I hope I can finish it... apparently Bero stopped working on it because the moveset file can't be rebuilt due to too many things being unknown. About 40% is still unknown, according to Dant. I might be able to rebuild it if there aren't any offsets in the unknown data.

Quote from: Tcll on December 12, 2011, 12:43:18 PM
on my mom's phone, at work right now...

Just wanted to let you know I was right about the shaders.
(checked it in the SDK last night)

wat

Quote from: Tcll on December 12, 2011, 12:52:12 PM
EDIT:
Forgot to mention, when I was looking at the shader demos,
I noticed you use the same structures used in my .mat viewer.

Thanx for telling me about the demos BJ :)

I don't see how else the data would be read without using the same structures. :srs:
And np I guess

So, this new BB apparently can show real-time collision editing? How does it do that?

December 13, 2011, 02:42:00 AM #7355 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:02:47 AM by Iwvi
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2011, 12:31:49 AMCheck to see if the objects are actually a group of objects. Grouped objects don't import (Happend to me yesterday when working on Flandre's faces :P)  
How do I check If the object is grouped or not? and how do I change this?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it. Thanks for the tip :)

hi there ive always wanted to try brawl making is this program where i start

@amyrose47: Yes. Brawlbox allows you to edit textures, convert songs to brstms, import models from other games, and pretty soon, create your own moveset.

Note: Project SmashAttacks also edits movesets.

Any chance we could get a more stage import friendly Brawlbox ? Right now I have to do a load of crap to just preview the model I imported, let alone save or edit :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 13, 2011, 04:07:58 AM
Any chance we could get a more stage import friendly Brawlbox ? Right now I have to do a load of crap to just preview the model I imported, let alone save or edit :srs:

I'm working on it.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 13, 2011, 12:35:14 AM
So, this new BB apparently can show real-time collision editing? How does it do that?

The same way every other Brawlbox does?


Quote from: Innerscope on December 13, 2011, 04:03:07 AM
@amyrose47: Yes. Brawlbox allows you to edit textures, convert songs to brstms, import models from other games, and pretty soon, create your own moveset.

Note: Project SmashAttacks also edits movesets.
oh ok i hope its easy to use ive seen alotta good stuff in the brawl vault and would like to try this

Say, what will the SHP0 editing be like? As far as I know, they're basically face morphs.

New issue. For some reason brawlbox changes the bone indexes now when I import. This did not happen before. what may be the reason?

Say BJ...are you gonna add the undo/redo button for animation edditing back any time soon? =-=