Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on April 23, 2012, 10:28:51 PM
ugh...
I feel stupid, how do you import .objs?
there was a guide, but it required 3ds...
any other way?
.obj importing isnt possible.. sorry pal!

u can if u use MKW method tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well, you could import it into whatever you're using, then expot it as a DAE if the program allows it.
Edit: Whoopsie! Ninja'd by DSX8. That's cool.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

April 23, 2012, 10:37:05 PM #9917 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:38:09 PM by KnightMario
ugh...
oh well...
edit: i got ninja'd by you!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

What program do you have?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Does someone know why brawlbox don´t fix the normals of my model?
I checked force float normals.

Quote from: Snivy on April 23, 2012, 10:38:02 PM
What program do you have?
blender, and brawlbox doesn't accept blender daes.
I'm asking somebody to import it for me though.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

That's good.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Hey hows the Tristripper coming along? I need that for my Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers, I know how to fix a few of the glitches with the models, but I used the glitches to my advantage: It allowed me to get rid some of the item related animations since their heads was the place any items they get go to. :P Plus I got some good ideas for attacks and Final Smash, but the FitPopoMotionEct.pac is at its limit, pretty much giving it any more kb will crash the game. DX
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the tristripper won't help the motion much...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



Any idea why the model is textureless?

Since brawl box always deleted part of the model when I import it I used szs explorer.

Quote from: Manki on April 27, 2012, 02:51:21 AM


Any idea why the model is textureless?

Since brawl box always deleted part of the model when I import it I used szs explorer.
so thats what u had in mind... Outset Island in SKyward Sword... impressive o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Ah! Had to re-import it to get the textures to show up correctly!


Results:
Skyward Sword Outset Island import test

Quote from: Manki on April 27, 2012, 09:41:22 PM
Ah! Had to re-import it to get the textures to show up correctly!


Results:
Skyward Sword Outset Island import test
...

I think this is awesome and I want to see the final results.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

So how close are you to being done with moveset editing BJ? =3
Looks pretty close, but I can never tell with you :srs: