Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

Last percentage was 92, so maybe BRAWLBOX IS DONE. Is that right, BlackJax?(I'm bored)
Or will it be done, you think, when your school is over(Thursday)?

Request for Future Versions after Kenect Motion Tracking is done: Motion tracking with Wii Sensor Bar! :3

Request if that's not Possible: Ability to port CHRO's and Graphic Models from one Wii game into Brawl over Character Effects, while keeping the animations/viso's etc of the original game.

If you're working on creating new articles, then that would be the next step I think.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 13, 2012, 09:39:29 PM
Request for Future Versions after Kenect Motion Tracking is done: Motion tracking with Wii Sensor Bar! :3
Why would you need the sensor bar for the Wii? What's the point?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 13, 2012, 09:46:17 PM #10743 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:52:51 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: pikazz on June 13, 2012, 05:24:49 PM
is it safe if I post a teaser from brawlbox? (a real pic of it)

dont want to make the god himself angry! D:

yes.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 13, 2012, 05:29:41 AM
My question wasn't answered clearly :srs:

I just wanted to know cause it apparently has a lot of hype... and I very much dislike when people wait on things that are nowhere near completion to continue on. Say for example I said I was gonna wait until the new BB was done to continue working on PSAs... thats crazy to me because I have no clue when the new BB will actually be out.

No offense to you BJ. You do you and you do what you do well. So take your time. I was just curious cause my best friend was curious when it was gonna come out since my Iron Man hack actually requires me to wait for the new BB but I was just gonna work on other stuff in the mean time.

I do not know the exact time when it will be done. When the code works perfectly is when it will be done.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 13, 2012, 09:39:29 PM
Request for Future Versions after Kenect Motion Tracking is done: Motion tracking with Wii Sensor Bar! :3

Request if that's not Possible: Ability to port CHRO's and Graphic Models from one Wii game into Brawl over Character Effects, while keeping the animations/viso's etc of the original game.

If you're working on creating new articles, then that would be the next step I think.

1. [censored] no, pointless
2. Been possible since the 90's
3. The next step to what

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 13, 2012, 05:45:41 PM
Hey a good adition to Brawlbox's moveset editor would be to edit Item PSAs, so far the only PSA edits of items are made through hexing, which is not the easiest thing to learn, and it's easy to delete something important. :P I would like to edit the Starman, Hammer, and Ultra Hammer music, and maybe have it so a character could load those songs when activating a certain move. *thinks about SM64 Moveset having Wing and Metal Cap songs* xD You about to start summer reminds me how different schools are, I've been out since May 28 I think...

One thing at a time. I'm just one guy here

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 06:52:03 PM
Last percentage was 92, so maybe BRAWLBOX IS DONE. Is that right, BlackJax?(I'm bored)
Or will it be done, you think, when your school is over(Thursday)?

Who knows if it's done.


...

Well Pikazz and I do.


...

I don't think that it would be released exactly tomorrow anyway.



...

But you never know.

Quote from: Mercenary on June 13, 2012, 05:50:46 PM
While it's on my mind, any chance of Brawl Box having DDS support? Like, have some sort of automatic converter that changes it to PNG?

>_>
I haven't really worked with reading/writing images before.
I'll think about it.




Oh and Seggy.
<_<
Dafuq is with dat avvy? :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 09:46:17 PM
Who knows if it's done.


...

Well Pikazz and I do.


...

I don't think that it would be released exactly tomorrow anyway.



...

But you never know.
I didn't ask if it would be done tomorrow. o.o Now that you're on the topic. Will it be released within the week? :D

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 10:01:12 PM
I didn't ask if it would be done tomorrow. o.o Now that you're on the topic. Will it be released within the week? :D

It will be released sometime in your lifetime.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 10:03:26 PM
It will be released sometime in your lifetime.
but wat if my last day to live is 2morrow? D=
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 10:03:26 PM
It will be released sometime in your lifetime.
Holy Shi~ forreal?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 09:46:17 PM
Oh and Seggy.
<_<
Dafuq is with dat avvy? :srs:
Since I have access to a secret spam section, someone posted a picture that is currently my avy =P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DSX8 on June 13, 2012, 10:04:36 PM
but wat if my last day to live is 2morrow? D=

sir I will not prioritize your lifetime.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 10:04:43 PM
Holy Shi~ forreal?

INDEED

Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2012, 10:06:04 PM
Since I have access to a secret spam section, someone posted a picture that is currently my avy =P

dat secret spam section

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 10:06:55 PM
sir I will not prioritize your lifetime.
aww... u cant extend my lifetime? :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


So can someone explain me the Kinect thing?  What will it do and what will be the benefits?

June 13, 2012, 11:22:38 PM #10753 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:25:55 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: namq on June 13, 2012, 11:18:11 PM
So can someone explain me the Kinect thing?  What will it do and what will be the benefits?

It would be something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol

If I can pull it off, that is.

All the animation details would have to be added manually still though; Kinect isn't magic, it just records main movements :P


I think it would be even more beneficial to have in BB for animators than it is in MMD because you can use to record yourself awkwardly performing the animation you want (if possible XD) and then fix it up afterwards.

Spoiler and teaser time!
this is why I calling brawlbox for a box of cupcakes!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stupid Tinypic :C